Check your account email address ×

So yesterday’s story about the MAGA hat hit was fake news

jtssrx

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So here we are.  Putting a Trump sticker on your car is an invitation to vandalism.  Wearing a MAGA hat is an invitation to getting punched in the face.  Well done lefties.  Mission accomplished.  The stories get put out there.  Even when they’re proven phoney or false and retracted, the seeds have already been planted.  My liberal neice is still running around with her hair on fire over this kid and his hat.

That's about it.  Tell you niece to keep it on fire...another false outrage flag will be dropped shortly..it too will be debunked but, that won't matter.

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

smails took issue with it too originally. nothing has changed, except more lefties jumped in so smails jumped out. 

I "took issue" also.  Kid was a smug little brat...still is, however, the truth of the circumstances have come to light and as such, people reserve the right to change their minds.  Some of us do anyway.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey another day of you being dead ass wrong....ssdd.  At least Smales has the integrity to admit he might have gotten it wrong.

If you don’t recognize how much the media has gotten this country all twisted up I don’t know what to tell you.  Never in my lifetime has it been this bad. The fact remains the media put out another fake story and THAT is why this kids family is now getting death threats.  Make all the justifications you want.  

He wasn't "wrong".  I wasn't either.  Nor were anyone who thought this kid needed a spanking.  We made decisions on what we were shown as "facts".  Again, facts were skewed, what we were shown was an edited lie.  Minds can change on new information when one isn't a biased, partisan, radical hack.

:bc:

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Isn't banging a drum in someone's face taunting?

Neal

Maybe the MAGA kid should have grabbed that drum and showed that elder how it supposed to be played.  Then they could have taken turns to see who the better drummer was?

Just now, Zambroski said:

That's about it.  Tell you niece to keep it on fire...another false outrage flag will be dropped shortly..it too will be debunked but, that won't matter.

I "took issue" also.  Kid was a smug little brat...still is, however, the truth of the circumstances have come to light and as such, people reserve the right to change their minds.  Some of us do anyway.

He wasn't "wrong".  I wasn't either.  Nor were anyone who thought this kid needed a spanking.  We made decisions on what we were shown as "facts".  Again, facts were skewed, what we were shown was an edited lie.  Minds can change on new information when one isn't a biased, partisan, radical hack.

:bc:

why do you think the kid was a smug little brat? 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yes, that isn’t the debate. Does taunting deserve a racist response? 

You keep saying "racist response".  I don't get it.

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re an idiot.  Period.  :lmao:  Blame the media while worshipping Hannity and Rush :lol:   

STFU Tools.  You are defending you precious media after they've already bailed on this shitty little narrative.  You are a complete imbecile.  Go grow a fucking chin...see if it grows a brain.

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No it wasn't a racist response, it was well played.  The debate should be what the media is trying to spin?  It isn't hard.

Is this racist?:lol:

Image result for trudeau dancing in india gif

Just now, Snoslinger said:

why do you think the kid was a smug little brat? 

The look on his face and standing in front of an old man like he was spectacular. 

Why am I, YET AGAIN, having to repeat my responses I've dropped in this whole thread for all to see?  Are you suffering from water head?

• Platinum Contributing Member

The look on his face and standing in front of an old man like he was spectacular. 

Why am I, YET AGAIN, having to repeat my responses I've dropped in this whole thread for all to see?  Are you suffering from water head?

He will never stop asking the same questions.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

so he was taunting and being disrespectful to the old man. thanks for playing...

careful with your response now......i'll own you again. :lol:

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re an idiot.  Period.  :lmao:  Blame the media while worshipping Hannity and Rush :lol:   

Go light yourself on fire you fucking ree-tard.  10 insults from you, unprovoked.  There is your one response for the week.  Fucking moron of the nth degree you are.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He will never stop asking the same questions.

well maybe if you'd give me a valid answer i wouldn't have to keep asking. i just asked you a yes or no question. you refuse to answer it because it kills your new stance. so, i have to ask again.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so he was taunting and being disrespectful to the old man. thanks for playing...

You have never owned anybody for fucks sake.😂

12 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Brodancing to a drum beat isn't racist.  Is there some specific action you are promoting as racist?  Some interaction with the black Hebrews perhaps?

Neal

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

LOL...of course he was...and the old man got what he wanted.  Didn't he?.  You are shifting this narrative to hang it on the kid again.  You know damn well that isn't going to work.  THE HAT!!!!!  It's the fucking hat and you know it.  :lol2:

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Brodancing to a drum beat isn't racist.  Is there some specific action you are promoting as racist?  Some interaction with the black Hebrews perhaps?

Neal

WTF.....LOLOLOl  Lold akdskasgjkdja nfkjre;iuagu;.dfnkasdloolo   :lol:

LOL...of course he was...and the old man got what he wanted.  Didn't he?.  You are shifting this narrative to hang it on the kid again.  You know damn well that isn't going to work.  THE HAT!!!!!  It's the fucking hat and you know it.  :lol2:

well then, end of story. glad we agree. :bc: