Check your account email address ×

This Punk Needs a Beating

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I know.  Many see it that way.  I just don’t.  

The Indian was he clear instigator here.  I just don’t like any type of false bravado.  If it were my kid, we’d be having talks about this.  And it has been my kid.  Dumb fucking kids....like we all were.

I've thought about that as well if it was my kid and I would have been glad he stood his ground.  

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Thinking back to when I was 17, if some old codger came up into my personal space banging a drum like that and carrying on, I'd have thought it was hilarious.

Ya id probably be chuckling as well. Be hard not to.

Just now, Highmark said:

I've thought about that as well if it was my kid and I would have been glad he stood his ground.  

It’s not the “standing ground” I had the issue with...good on him.  But maybe a bit more worthy opponent  would be a stronger statement of manhood,  IDK, maybe take his bravado and cute smile and stroll in front of the rear echelon of drummers and wailers?  I don’t know...squaring off with an old man?  Even if the old bag is the provocateur? Come on.  Ewww.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s not the “standing ground” I had the issue with...good on him.  But maybe a bit more worthy opponent  would be a stronger statement of manhood,  IDK, maybe take his bravado and cute smile and stroll in front of the rear echelon of drummers and wailers?  I don’t know...squaring off with an old man?  Even if the old bag is the provocateur? Come on.  Ewww.

:lol:   I find it amazing how people see this.  

My guess is there is a bit of the false narrative still stuck in some's minds.   Remove that original reporting and I think it would be different. 

Edited by Highmark

Just now, XCR1250 said:

The kids were standing there to get on their Bus to head home when the Black folks began harassing them.

The old man lied his ass off about the encounter but his motives were pure.  :lol:  

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   I find it amazing how people see this.  

My guess is there is a bit of the false narrative still stuck in some's minds.   Remove that original reporting and I think it would be different. 

Shit, remove those fucking racist red hats.....and there’s no reporting at all.

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

And then?

Please just go watch the multiple videos.  

Although, I’m sure you’ll see nothing that really happened and somehow see a cop ahooting an innocent black man in the background and find the slurs from the black Israelites were actually just well wishes to the young honkies.

You are why many don’t think legalizing pot might not be such a good idea.

59 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

another day or so and broski will be right back as one of the head tribesman in camp retard. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

another day or so and broski will be right back as one of the head tribesman in camp retard. 

What are you mumbling about now? You’d better take that ass-hurt somewhere else, mister!  Er, Ima womp your fatazz up!

:lol:

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He almost came out on the right side of this, but had to divert back to the safety of the Nipple of the Racers of the forum.

yep. he ran outside the gates, realized he was in the land of sensible libruls, then ran back and begged the tards to open the gate for him. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He almost came out on the right side of this, but had to divert back to the safety of the Nipple of the Racers of the forum.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

yep. he ran outside the gates, realized he was in the land of sensible libruls, then ran back and begged the tards to open the gate for him. 

Can one of you two explain this in brief?  How has my stance on this punk ever changed?

Please...leave the hat out of your explanation.  Try to focus and stay untriggered.  mmmmK?

Just now, Zambroski said:

Can one of you two explain this in brief?  How has my stance on this punk ever changed?

Please...leave the hat out of your explanation.  Try to focus and stay untriggered.  mmmmK?

@Snoslinger look at him try to weasel out of it now. GO ON ZAMMIE!! YOU FLIP THAT SCRIPT!

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Pumpkin Ass and his ‘Warning’ stickers got :owned:  :lmao: 

LOL and what the fuck is this "warning sticker" shit?  Mother fucker says how to take warning stickers off using a god damn heat gun in the "wrenchin sleds" thread and now he's a sledder.

:lol: 

Bwaahahahahhahahahhaha a hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahaha a aaaahahahahahahhahahahahahahha

Image result for pouring salt gif