Check your account email address ×

Cortez goes looking for old scrotum throat in the senate today.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

IMO.  I think she is good for any voter that wants to get rid of the old shit that is DC.  I probably don't agree with much of her ideas, but I do like the fact that she isn't about to "get in line"

Oh she will get in line as soon as she realized aunt Nancey refuses to bring any legislation she sponsors to the floor.As much as she dosnt want to fold she also dosnt want to lose the best paying job she ever had.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Oh she will get in line as soon as she realized aunt Nancey refuses to bring any legislation she sponsors to the floor.As much as she dosnt want to fold she also dosnt want to lose the best paying job she ever had.

I hope she doesn’t “get in line”.  I think we’ve all seen enough of that shit.  Problem is, she’s a bit of a loon and seemingly unaware and unknowledgeable.  

Fuck...DC is a god damn clown show.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I hope she doesn’t “get in line”.  I think we’ve all seen enough of that shit.  Problem is, she’s a bit of a loon and seemingly unaware and unknowledgeable.  

Fuck...DC is a god damn clown show.

She will. Probabl;y 1/2 of reps go to DC with good intentions. Once they realize its play the game or sit at the lunch table alone , they fold.

55 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bahahahah did you say that with a straight face? Pelosi is the epitome of establishment status quo. Jesus you’re out to lunch so often...

That response tells me your ignorant to Pelosi past. Great post whoever you are.

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Given cortez’s social media following and her popularity with the youngsters, aunt Nancy will listen and act for the votes. Cortez has followers just like trumpers. They don’t give a shit how fucked in the head their man/woman is. 

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bahahahah did you say that with a straight face? Pelosi is the epitome of establishment status quo. Jesus you’re out to lunch so often...

Not really.  You should educate yourself instead of soaking up the right wing rhetoric.

5 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

This idea that Republicans are afraid of her is foolish. She’s the best thing that could happen to the R’s. Don’t get that twisted lol. What could the R’s love more than a young woman of color shoving the Dems to the far left opening up more and more of the middle for R’s to take? Really guys, what threat could she possibly pose to the R’s? The only people that should be afraid of her are moderate and establishment Dems. What’s she going to do? Go chastise Mitch? Bahahaha Mitch’s approval rating will skyrocket overnight....

yep, i said the same thing in another thread. when she was talking about a 70% tax rate on the wealthy. 

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Pelosi was one of the forces that moved the party to the left. Very influential in her day. She’s now become like trump. Out for herself. 

If she was ever out for herself now would be the time to take Trumps side.

8 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m no fan of hers, but the old white guys on the right are scared shitless of her and are trying every way to smear her. She’s fun to watch. 

sounds like you limp wristed cunts and Trump . pretty much exactly what you and your circle jerk do 

23 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I don’t have either a scrotum throat nor holes in my brain 

no just a extreme obesion with trump . there is a fine line between love and hate are you sure you still know what side you are on .