Check your account email address ×

No Fortune 100 CEOs Back Republican Donald Trump

Mainecat

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's what I still don't get.  I thought libs were all about stopping corporate interests running the government.  I get so confused trying to follow their cause.  Just seems it's to whine a lot.  :dunno:

You dont here much about campaign finance reform from the peanut gallery anymore now that hillary campaign has been partially funded by foreign interest, foreign govt and large money hording companies that arent for the american worker 

Edited by BOHICA

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

You dont here much about campaign finance reform from the peanut gallery anymore now that hillary campaign has been partially funded by foreign interest, foreign govt and large money hording companies that arent for the american worker 

that's a really good post..where did you copy that from?:lol:

:bc:

Our union officials are telling everyone they HAVE to vote for Clinton. However I do not know one member who is going to vote for her. The Hispanics hate Trump but I don't think they will even vote. 

Talking with one of the BA's they have been working the phones instructing members to vote for Hillary and the common response is "fuck off, I'm voting for Trump!" :Hangup: :lol:

47 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

This is a very positive and the voters see this.  Stuff like this is what the voters want and will elect trump to the whitehouse.  Voters dont want No fortune 100 companies owning a president like they do hillary.  Thanks MC for posting positive pieces for voters to see!!!

I doubt he ever saw it that way.

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

Our union officials are telling everyone they HAVE to vote for Clinton. However I do not know one member who is going to vote for her. The Hispanics hate Trump but I don't think they will even vote. 

Talking with one of the BA's they have been working the phones instructing members to vote for Hillary and the common response is "fuck off, I'm voting for Trump!" :Hangup: :lol:

All that is how trump will win.:bc:

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

Wow that's pretty bold. 

don't forget the jews..they will vote.

READOUT OF DONALD J. TRUMP'S MEETING WITH ISRAELI PRIME MINISTER BENJAMIN NETANYAHU

NEW YORK, NY - Donald J. Trump met privately today with Prime Minister Netanyahu for over an hour at Mr. Trump's residence in Trump Tower. The two have known each other for many years and had the opportunity to discuss many topics important to both countries.

Mr. Trump and the Prime Minister discussed the special relationship between America and Israel and the unbreakable bond between the twocountries. The topics of military assistance, security and regional stability were addressed. Mr. Trump agreed that the military assistance provided to Israel and missile defense cooperation with Israel are an excellent investment for America. Mr. Trump said that under a Trump administration, there will be extraordinary strategic, technological, military and intelligence cooperation between the two countries. Mr. Trump recognized Israel as a vital partner of the United States in the global war against radical Islamic terrorism.

They discussed at length the nuclear deal with Iran, the battle against ISIS and many other regional security concerns.

Mr. Trump and Prime Minister Netanyahu discussed at length Israel's successful experience with a security fence that helped secure its borders. They discussed Israel’s burgeoning hi-tech and biotech economy and how it has made stunning advances improving and saving lives around the world. In particular, Mr. Trump noted Israel’s emergence as a world leader in cyber defense and security and its cooperation with the United States in this regard.

Mr. Trump recognized that Israel and its citizens have suffered far too long on the front lines of Islamic terrorism. He agreed with Prime Minister Netanyahu that the Israeli people want a just and lasting peace with their neighbors, but that peace will only come when the Palestinians renounce hatred and violence and accept Israel as a Jewish State.

Finally, Mr. Trump acknowledged that Jerusalem has been the eternal capital of the Jewish People for over 3000 years, and that the United States, under a Trump administration, will finally accept the long-standing Congressional mandate to recognize Jerusalem as the undivided capital of the State of Israel.

The meeting concluded with both leaders promising the highest level of mutual support and cooperation should Mr. Trump have the honor and privilege of being elected President of the United States.

Image may contain: 2 people , people smiling , suit

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

My bad.  I guess I just figured since the Dems have taken the Muslims into their warm embrace, the Jews could go to the "R's"?

Hell.....:dunno:

fuck that let them fuckers fend for themselves

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

Im pushing 12 guys now.  Ibew....  All are voting trump.  If i had any clinton supporters i would send them back to the hall off my crew. Luckily i know of no union clinton supporters.....  Maybe 1 but he cant come on my job.

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

fuck that let them fuckers fend for themselves

Damn man!  I've been saying that for years and years.  The Israeli forces are more than capable and more than willing to turn most of that area into fucking glass.  Roll tide!

I have said for years bring our boys home and let those fuckers fight it out amongst themselves and may the best god win

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Damn man!  I've been saying that for years and years.  The Israeli forces are more than capable and more than willing to turn most of that area into fucking glass.  Roll tide!

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is an imbecile.....in fact he is the king of em imbeciles.

Give it a rest you old fuck....you can't even write a cogent sentence that is grammatically correct.