Check your account email address ×

No Fortune 100 CEOs Back Republican Donald Trump

Mainecat

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And still

No Fortune 100 CEOs Back Republican Donald Trump

So CEOs are going to vote against their best interests to support Clinton or is it the fact she is the most massive corporate shill running? :dunno::news:

Just now, GGNHL said:

So CEOs are going to vote against their best interests to support Clinton or is it the fact she is the most massive corporate shill running? :dunno::news:

If they are supporting Hillary then it would seem that is their best interest. Which should tell you that corporate influence in politics does NOT have the best interest of the citizenry...

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Anler said:

If they are supporting Hillary then it would seem that is their best interest. Which should tell you that corporate influence in politics does NOT have the best interest of the citizenry...

I'm sort of surprised MC hadn't come to this conclusion on his own. He's slipping fast

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I'm sort of surprised MC hadn't come to this conclusion on his own. He's slipping fast

I used to like mark Cuban, but if he is supporting Hillary then he obviously isn't as smart as I thought he was. 

Liberals fucking hate big corp CEO's except when they aren't supporting the other side.  :lmao:Priceless.  

Edited by Highmark

27 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So the Republican party now supports the poor, improving the ACA, unions etc?

Who the fuck knew???

A constant stream of welfare has never helped the poor MC.  Its created an entitlement state that contributes to the crime infested inner cities and poor rural areas of our country.

How is it that "corp welfare" create a sense of entitlement in corporations but it doesn't at the individual level? 

Edited by Highmark