Check your account email address ×

Hillary threatens to bring mark Cuban to the debate, backfires terribly

Rod

5 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I agree . He's so far ahead at this point that there is no sense in doing anything rash .

I think MC is concerned that Trump may becoming suddenly depressed and suicidal.  I agree with MC....and so would a lot of dead bodies that used to know the Clintons.

Edited by Zambroski

Just now, Zambroski said:

I think MC is concerned that Trump my becoming suddenly depressed and suicidal.  I agree with MC....and so would a lot of dead bodies that used to know the Clintons.

Sure hope he doesn't decide to shoot himself in the head (twice) and then roll himself up in a carpet .    No need to go that far .

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Clinton could line the front row with people Trump has screwed in his career and the women he raped.

And Trump can line the front row with people Clinton has screwed over.  They're both shitbags.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Clinton could line the front row with people Trump has screwed in his career and the women he raped.

Good point.  Trump, in turn would have a hard time getting all of the Clinton's dead bodies to sit up through the entire debate.  

Trump is probably hoping like hell this turns into a reality show.  And also hoping this looks like a planned. "Torpedoing" by the networks.  His voting base will expand rapidly.

I wonder if Hillary's base will be done with the rioting by then?  Well, they've been given permission to continue their "figh for equal rights (and electronics and footwear)" until nov 7th.  Gotta "work" the next day!

10 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

And Trump can line the front row with people Clinton has screwed over.  They're both shitbags.

He could fill every seat in that theatre with people that have been fucked over by the Clintons, probably the first 6 rows just with women Slick sexually assaulted :guzzle: 

Edited by Momorider

WOW:

Most of us are well known and our stories have been repeated several times over the years, but what concerns me the most are the voices of my sisters who are still afraid to come out of the darkness. I have communicated with a number of them and they are still terrified of publicly sharing their experiences with the Clintons.

The real story here is not one of our presence in the front row at any of these debates, but the unhindered lust for power that the Clintons have displayed for decades. Hillary Clinton has lied, cheated and stolen our lives from us. People have died in her wake of deceit.

We could fill the entire audience. I would like to see the day when these women can step into the light and share their stories of brutality, terror and intimidation without the kind of fear of intimidation and recrimination that we have experienced for far too many years.