Check your account email address ×

78% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Noggin, the only way you’d get these clowns to admit stagnant wages are a big problem is if trump said so, and actually did something about it. They’d drop all these assanine comments quicker than dumb Dave on a chicken wing, and hail trump as the one fixing the problem.

Ive really gotten under your skin. :lol:

Barrier!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Noggin, the only way you’d get these clowns to admit stagnant wages are a big problem is if trump said so, and actually did something about it. They’d drop all these assanine comments quicker than dumb Dave on a chicken wing, and hail trump as the one fixing the problem.

What could President do about stagnant wages?  Raise minimum wage? 

Just now, DAVE said:

Ive really gotten under your skin. :lol:

Barrier!!!!!

Says the one who’s constantly tagging me with your idiotic posts. You mention me far more than I do you. You just can’t help yourself from looking like a major dip shit :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Says the one who’s constantly tagging me with your idiotic posts. You mention me far more than I do you. You just can’t help yourself from looking like a major dip shit :lol:

Barrier isnt a wall!!!!

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Nothing likely, but just saying he is looking at it would change a lot of opinions 

They have said that.   I recall specifically recall Mnuchin talking about it.   

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Like I said I'd like more details on the chart.  

No. You said if you divided that money among the workers of those companies.  Then you said how many you thought there were. 

Really easy math. Write it out and then discuss it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

No. You said if you divided that money among the workers of those companies.  Then you said how many you thought there were. 

Really easy math. Write it out and then discuss it. 

Because I thought they were talking about F 500 executives.   Take it easy, on that part I admit I was wrong.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Because I thought they were talking about F 500 executives.   Take it easy, on that part I admit I was wrong.  

It’s still a good excercise.  I’m guessing you already did the math and would rather not continue. 

Ok how about divide that 24 billion by 1 million workers.  That’s 24,000 per worker. $24,000 per worker would help a lot of people and bring in a lot of tax revenue. 

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

The only winner in a min wage increase is insurance companies. The biggest losers are those living on social security or SSI. The same people who couldn't save in retirement in the other thread.

Where has minimum wage increases failed?  

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

That depends on what one considers a fail. If it worked the very first one would have fixed everything. Then there would never be talk of another one.

Yeah.  Because inflation doesn’t exist.