Check your account email address ×

Never trust a man who doesn't like dogs.

16 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Around here we call that a city

not an unusual lot size in towns with public water and sewer where .25-.33 acres is common.  

my dog can't shit in the woods.  invisible fence runs behind it and keeps him out of the 10-15 foot buffer i have around the back lot line.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You mean your own woods or a public place where people hike with kids?

Your own woods. Most of the areas we work in are from 1/4 acre to 3 acre lots. ALmost everyone has a treeline where they can teach their dog to shit. But most will let the thing shit in the middle of the lawn. Its fucking disgusting.

Just now, Angry ginger said:

not an unusual lot size in towns with public water and sewer where .25-.33 acres is common.  

my dog can't shit in the woods.  invisible fence runs behind it and keeps him out of the 10-15 foot buffer i have around the back lot line.  

THe day we got the current dog it snowed 22 inches. Wife wanted to take him out. I made here take him 20 ft into the tree's. She was pissed at me. That was 5 yrs ago. I havnt seen a pile of dog shit since  I purposely put the invisible fence beyond it.

13 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Your own woods. Most of the areas we work in are from 1/4 acre to 3 acre lots. ALmost everyone has a treeline where they can teach their dog to shit. But most will let the thing shit in the middle of the lawn. Its fucking disgusting.

That’s great. Lots of dog owners think in public forests being a foot off the trail is a great place to leave piles of shit.

Or worse just don’t give a fuck  

My brother had issues with a neighbour who wouldn’t control where his dog shit. Kept claiming he couldn’t control it.  He came back from a trip to find a bunch of shit on his property.  So he shoveled it all at the patio door screen.  Suddenly the owner found a way to train the dog.  

Some Dog owners also think it’s fine for their mutts to bark constantly. Barking every time someone walks down the road etc.  Usually if the dog is dumb enough to chase cars or bikes as well the issue gets solved

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: It's just a dog FFS. Stop whining all the time about every little thing

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The thread title is so spot with SoyBoi it hurts...

Talk about whining bitches....  

I don’t hate dogs. It’s the owners that are usually shitheads that should know better. 

Just bitter and angry all the way through. Even in a thread about dogs FFS  :lol:

You're a short man aren't ya? Angry at the world because you're 5'2" or something. Explains the little hands too :news:

10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Just bitter and angry all the way through. Even in a thread about dogs FFS  :lol:

You're a short man aren't ya? Angry at the world because you're 5'2" or something. Explains the little hands too :news:

He’s super Booboo lately. Pretty sure something in life isn’t going to plan. 

12 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He’s super Booboo lately. Pretty sure something in life isn’t going to plan. 

Sure seems like it. Then he runs around saying how happy he is etc. 

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Save the shit and send it to momo.

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: It's just a dog FFS. Stop whining all the time about every little thing

Jesus Christ. 🙄

I would hate to see some of these people when they have to face some real adversity.  

OH NOES ..... a pile of dog shit. 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

That’s great. Lots of dog owners think in public forests being a foot off the trail is a great place to leave piles of shit.

Or worse just don’t give a fuck  

My brother had issues with a neighbour who wouldn’t control where his dog shit. Kept claiming he couldn’t control it.  He came back from a trip to find a bunch of shit on his property.  So he shoveled it all at the patio door screen.  Suddenly the owner found a way to train the dog.  

Some Dog owners also think it’s fine for their mutts to bark constantly. Barking every time someone walks down the road etc.  Usually if the dog is dumb enough to chase cars or bikes as well the issue gets solved

Yup city people are brutal 

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This came to mind.

Classic.  Watched the bio on Netflix about the guy who created caddy shack   Hated it and ended up killing him self before it was a success. 

3 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yup city people are brutal 

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

and those bears deer and rabbits and coon best learn there shitting place to 

Obviously 20,000 dogs shitting everyday in forests on the edge of a city are more of an issue than when you live in bumfuck nowhere. 

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Obviously 20,000 dogs shitting everyday in forests on the edge of a city are more of an issue than when you live in bumfuck nowhere. 

Obviously derp derp derpity de derp