Check your account email address ×

Drop the mic

Anler

53 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It's like Rand was smacking thSpincry right in the cock holster

He’ll simply slide those 2000 troops into Iraq with the other 5000. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/national-security/us-forces-will-stay-in-iraq-and-could-reenter-syria-from-there-trump-says/2018/12/26/39c32b82-0948-11e9-892d-3373d7422f60_story.html

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, Cold War said:

:saluting:

fucking A Rand.   

Should of seen this twat liberal last week trying to paint him as the problem.  

Less safe.....

isolationist.......

I briefly had CNN on last week and that's exactly what they called Trump....Isolationist.

18 hours ago, Anler said:

Image may contain: 2 people, text that says 'Senator Rand Paul @RandPaul I'm going to start out with a grievance against the entire foreign policy establishment of Washington DC, who 2 years ago were swearing that Donald Trump was going to start multiple nuclear wars or something. 1,583 3,948 Senator Rand Paul @RandPaul Now they are mad because he is STOPPING two wars. How about you just admit you hate the President, love war and have been wrong for the last 20 years on every part of foreign policy? 400 C74,489 9,700'

Well done, Rand!

Although....I don't think we are gonna pull any troops.  Trump can't beat DC and their war machine.  I saw the DOD (Pentagon) are now supporting Trumpy after this backlash.  Doesn't matter.  DC has convinced Americans that war is now everyday with no end in site as politicians fill their pockets.  Americans now accept our young men and women walking around without limbs and all fucked up FOR NOTHING.  Look at all the multi-MULTI million dollar "wounded warrior" type charities for these soldiers...well, and for themselves and, of course, a little kicking in for the DC PACS.  Hell, they've even got some vets losing their minds over the thought of ending stupid wars.  XLT lost his shit over this.  SMH.

Trump will be tossed out by both parties if he continues to press for troop removals.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well done, Rand!

Although....I don't think we are gonna pull any troops.  Trump can't beat DC and their war machine.  I saw the DOD (Pentagon) are now supporting Trumpy after this backlash.  Doesn't matter.  DC has convinced Americans that war is now everyday with no end in site as politicians fill their pockets.  Americans now accept our young men and women walking around without limbs and all fucked up FOR NOTHING.  Look at all the multi-MULTI million dollar "wounded warrior" type charities for these soldiers...well, and for themselves and, of course, a little kicking in for the DC PACS.  Hell, they've even got some vets losing their minds over the thought of ending stupid wars.  XLT lost his shit over this.  SMH.

Trump will be tossed out by both parties if he continues to press for troop removals.

Trump will be tossed by the voters. That’s how it works. It won’t have anything to do with troops. It’ll be the economy. As always. 

17 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump will be tossed by the voters. That’s how it works. It won’t have anything to do with troops. It’ll be the economy. As always. 

And if he isn't?

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

if he wins the trade war and the stock market turns back around he deserves a second term.

I'm thinking the chicoms are trying to hold out till 2021. They will throw billions at the Dems and the Dems will sell their souls to them and the chicoms will get everything they want. Lather rinse repeat. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I'm thinking the chicoms are trying to hold out till 2021. They will throw billions at the Dems and the Dems will sell their souls to them and the chicoms will get everything they want. Lather rinse repeat. 

Pubs would do the same

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Spin nailed it. Listen to Trump’s comments about Iraq. He just shifting them from Syria to Iraq. He’s already backing off pulling from Afg. He pulled the wool over everyone’s eyes. I bet he doubles Iraq troop strength by 2020. Totally played everyone. 

Rebuilding isis?

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Spin nailed it. Listen to Trump’s comments about Iraq. He just shifting them from Syria to Iraq. He’s already backing off pulling from Afg. He pulled the wool over everyone’s eyes. I bet he doubles Iraq troop strength by 2020. Totally played everyone. 

Is it really playing people if he lied and people figured it out quickly? Or is it playing his supporters because they still believe him?

Edited by revkevsdi

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Isis started in Iraq when they just stole all of our equipment and rode into Syria with it. 

Gotcha. Yeah, we will probably start selling Iraqis everything under the sun as we draw up troops to 10k there. Trump math: Pull 4000 out of Syria + 8000 in Iraq = We are getting out of the ME and useless wars... 🤦🏼‍♂️ 

All the word from the Pentagon, not that they can be trusted is Trump is backpedaling on removing all troops from Afg. I bet we cut 7k this year and start trickling them back in when no one is watching. Probably double our presence in Africa too.