Check your account email address ×

Democrats don’t care about hungry US children

BOHICA

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

They don’t really care about anyone but themselves. Simply saying that somebody needs to do something doesn’t make you a good person 

No, it most certainly does not. Especially when it mean..."Somebody else needs to do something with somebody else's money."

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

No, it most certainly does not. Especially when it mean..."Somebody else needs to do something with somebody else's money."

Yup. While they literally do nothing 

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Not sure how you can be dumber than I thought but you all are.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I thought they reached the bottom years ago. Evidently it’s bottomless :lol:

So...he is part of your "we" then?  It's important because I'm afraid I may have misidentified you.

Nope, they sure don’t......along with all the other partisan shit bags that only care about kids & soldiers to make political points.  Does anyone know that 60% of Detroit children don’t make it to their first birthday?  Of course not,  but I bet everyone here knows about the illegal immigrant child who died.  Congressional Dems want answers!!!!!!

5A8D2184-A441-4730-B9B7-257AF2D08F3D.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, Cold War said:

Nope, they sure don’t......along with all the other partisan shit bags that only care about kids & soldiers to make political points.  Does anyone know that 60% of Detroit children don’t make it to their first birthday?  Of course not,  but I bet everyone here knows about the illegal immigrant child who died.  Congressional Dems want answers!!!!!!

24,000 kids crossed into the US in December . The fact that only 2 died is kinda amazing.

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

24,000 kids crossed into the US in December . The fact that only 2 died is kinda amazing.

MURDERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How dare you try to be positive, everything is awful & miserable.  :news:

My daughter worked down there  in neonatal. She had to quit after having a baby of her own. very sad what those little babies endure. Like the Silence of the lamb..........You never get that screaming  of a drug addicted baby out of your head.   

14 hours ago, Cold War said:

Liberal news media aren't sure that Detroit (or Chicago) are actual real places.  

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

MURDERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How dare you try to be positive, everything is awful & miserable.  :news:

My daughter worked down there  in neonatal. She had to quit after having a baby of her own. very sad what those little babies endure. Like the Silence of the lamb..........You never get that screaming  of a drug addicted baby out of your head.   

The lovely end result of liberal policies 

On 12/27/2018 at 7:50 AM, BOHICA said:

Democrats care more about open border and illegal immigrants vs it’s own citizens

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/12/25/health/shutdown-usda-fda-cdc-hhs/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

Don’t worry Trump just stated that the shutdown is only affecting Democrats. 

He said that after lying to the soldiers about a raise. 

Winning.