Check your account email address ×

The homosexual and adds

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You mean there's alot of guys out there that have banged a ton of broads, and are worth a ton of money????  :dunno:

Look, there's no reason to use gender, sexual orientation and income inequality as a weapon here.  Let me help.  Your sentence should read:

"You mean there's a lot of people out there that have loved a ton of other people, and are receiving their fair share of distributions according to fair societal standards."

There..see?  This way you can make your point and nobody had to feel as though they were forced to take the ass-odor end of a mag lite to do it.   :bc:

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Look, there's no reason to use gender, sexual orientation and income inequality as a weapon here.  Let me help.  Your sentence should read:

"You mean there's a lot of people out there that have loved a ton of other people, and are receiving their fair share of distributions according to fair societal standards."

There..see?  This way you can make your point and nobody had to feel as though they were forced to take the ass-odor end of a mag lite to do it.   :bc:

HEY ZEE!! I'm makin' you my PRESS SECRETARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :bc::bc:

We'll keep the AO MAGLITE, just in case!!!   :lol2:   :lol2:

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

HEY ZEE!! I'm makin' you my PRESS SECRETARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :bc::bc:

We'll keep the AO MAGLITE, just in case!!!   :lol2:   :lol2:

I prefer the title “Public Relations Officer”.

:lmao:

Just now, 1jkw said:

That's good, 550 is the public oraler officer, and he/she be pissed if you took that spot.

You're one of the faggots we're keeping the ASS ODOR MAGLITE for.    :finger:  Fukken faggot. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I thought you just spelled aids wrong lol.. It’s a large target market that until the last few years, very few large companies were trying to capitalize on. 

Less than 2% of the pop is large?

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Just checked at 4.5% identify as LGBQT. That’s around 15m people. Not huge but it also plays to the crowd that is open to that community showing that company is progressive. That’s an even bigger number. 

Wait I thought transgendered and homosexuality had no link.   Thought we were just talking homosexuals? :lmao:

5 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Is it just me or does every 5th commercial involve a gay couple ? Not that I really care,but why force this minority on us? It really seems to have gotten crazy lately. 

Dumped broadcast tv years ago. Best thing ever. Don’t get that snoslinger shit 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Just checked at 4.5% identify as LGBQT. That’s around 15m people. Not huge but it also plays to the crowd that is open to that community showing that company is progressive. That’s an even bigger number. 

Democrats would buy used condoms from a gay bar if they were told that it’s “inclusive”

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

Wait I thought transgendered and homosexuality had no link.   Thought we were just talking homosexuals? :lmao:

If they can add another consonant, they can pick up another million or so.  How many people represent the “Q”?  Hilarious.  Good grief.

”Celebrate us....and hear is roar!!!”

A7AC2D3E-F1F7-449C-AC00-23605E87D3A2.jpeg

12 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Is it just me or does every 5th commercial involve a gay couple ? Not that I really care,but why force this minority on us? It really seems to have gotten crazy lately. 

Did it ever occur to you that you may be watching shows that gay folks watch?

• Haha 1