Check your account email address ×

Trump in Iraq

1jkw

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The vast majority of deaths in country, I’d say 75%+ right now, are green on blue incidents aka a host nation soldier or worker opening fire on soldiers on base. Feel free to check that. It’s actually the main threat right now in Afg. 

And I still think that could be taken care of on a short notice. Confined areas and security checks. I mean Jesus, it’s the fucking military 

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

And I still think that could be taken care of on a short notice. Confined areas and security checks. I mean Jesus, it’s the fucking military 

Not exactly.  These bases over there are open for a lot of indigenous peeps and foreign aligned soldiers...also the UN run in and out of many of these bases like the little smug, worthless entitled shits they all are.  Sure, some areas are more secure than others but, none of them are "the POTUS is coming" secure.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Not exactly.  These bases over there are open for a lot of indigenous peeps and foreign aligned soldiers...also the UN run in and out of many of these bases like the little smug, worthless entitled shits they all are.  Sure, some areas are more secure than others but, none of them are "the POTUS is coming" secure.

So what kind of notice do you think is required? I’d guess a 2 day 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Two weeks at the top and a full week of ass-grabbing to get it done at the bottom.

The president lands at night, he’s whisked to building A, which is under tight security, allowing only troops in. Soon he is whisked back out. Like I said, this is a secure place already. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

The president lands at night, he’s whisked to building A, which is under tight security, allowing only troops in. Soon he is whisked back out. Like I said, this is a secure place already. 

Why are you doing this?  

22 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

It could be I am sure. My point is the Secret Service put up a stink about him shaking hands coming out of a DC event. These bases aren’t what you’d picture. Do you know how easy it is to lob a mortar or rocket into one? That’s the other issue. That’s the one you can’t stop without a concerted effort to take key terrain. Not sure why you are being so confrontational, it’s not like I didn’t live there and know what the actual threats are lol...

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It could be I am sure. My point is the Secret Service put up a stink about him shaking hands coming out of a DC event. These bases aren’t what you’d picture. Do you know how easy it is to lob a mortar or rocket into one? That’s the other issue. That’s the one you can’t stop without a concerted effort to take key terrain. Not sure why you are being so confrontational, it’s not like I didn’t live there and know what the actual threats are lol...

Just let him go.  I think he's trolling like hell.

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I have this sneaking suspicion we will cut half or less of the troops out of each country. I can’t wait to watch the backflips involved if come next year we are still there. It’ll be grand. 

we will be a presince in both places,for a decade at least 

7 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

And that matters why?

the only reason he did it was because he was getting roasted for sitting in the WH alone and crying over Xmas. He doesn’t give two shits about troops

Edited by Snoslinger

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the only reason he did it was because he was getting roasted for sitting in the WH alone and crying over Xmas. He doesn’t give two shits about troops

Oh and you do you fucking pussy :lol: