Check your account email address ×

Scared of Muslims?

Zambroski

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're on fire Trail.

Hey the owner of the window cleaning business I use just finished building a waterfront cottage south of Parry Sound and owns a million dollar property in Vaughan.  But her business was a success with what like 30K in revenue over two years employing like 7 people.   And that was the best part of her resume.:lol:

so not all business owners are smart?  okay got it

and by the way almost everyone in the GTA has a million dollar home.....

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Block her from seeing the page, problem solved. 

Are you saying block the "muslim" from seeing the page?  I'm not all that familiar with how FB works.  I know she doesn't want to unblock or unfriend anyone but like I said, it's starting to become a distraction.

I'm looking at it now.

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:I've never heard that before.  How much of a "part"?  That's like me saying I'm "part European".  :lol:

Poor thing.  Deep water dude.

The part that doesn't hate American's - Momo is the one on this site that lies and posts it over and over again for the fish to feed.  Did you know he owns a helicopter?

Zammy you are new here welcome, you will fit right in :bounce:

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

The part that doesn't hate American's - Momo is the one on this site that lies and posts it over and over again for the fish to feed.  Did you know he owns a helicopter?

Zammy you are new here welcome, you will fit right in :bounce:

:lies:

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Are you saying block the "muslim" from seeing the page?  I'm not all that familiar with how FB works.  I know she doesn't want to unblock or unfriend anyone but like I said, it's starting to become a distraction.

I'm looking at it now.

Yes. 

The Muslim gal might be sitting at home bored off her ass, who knows. 

Hardly a reason to think they're gonna shoot up the place.

IDK, if the dude seems creepy then I guess thats cause for alarm. But honestly I am more creeped out by some of the white people I grew up with and the crazy shit they post on facebook. I'm with Rigid, I dont accept any friend requests from people I dont still keep in touch with or want to catch up with. Too much drama on that site. I ahve probably un-friended 2 dozen people in the last 3 years. Fucking nuts...

8 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I had to unfriend one my wife's cousins. Religious freak kept posting pics of dead aborted babies and stuff like that. Got no time for that BS. 

The religious freaks and the "political to the extreme" are just fucking obnoxious. I love the Memes with the sick and dying kids or abused puppies. Type "amen" so jesus can save them...

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

The religious freaks and the "political to the extreme" are just fucking obnoxious. I love the Memes with the sick and dying kids or abused puppies. Type "amen" so jesus can save them...

Type amen :lol:. So you know what I'm talking about. Reminds me of the chain letters in the mail. You must send to 100 people or you'll have bad luck for 100 years!!!!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Type amen :lol:. So you know what I'm talking about. Reminds me of the chain letters in the mail. You must send to 100 people or you'll have bad luck for 100 years!!!!!

Yeah right. Man I feel so bad for all of the children I have subsequently killed because I didnt type "Amen" ... :lol:

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

lmao I assume all involved vote Republican and are scared daily of everything. :bong: Trump will save you from your fears

Do they get likes from others or just this scary muslim? 

What possible harm can come from liking a post? 

Looks like its time for the owner to hand out some guns to keep in their desk top drawer.  Ban all Muslims from their business.

LMAO Muslim  liked my post what should I do :lol:

Great post :lol: 

Hey I'm going to an event where some Muslims are going to be tonight, should I be afraid? Should I bring my side arm? :lol: 

38 minutes ago, Anler said:

#INSTABLOCK :guzzle: 

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hey I'm going to an event where some Muslims are going to be tonight, should I be afraid? Should I bring my side arm? :lol: 

Gun free zone the entire Shitcogo area :finger: dago midget POS 

30 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You may want to. :thumb: Spare us the heroic rhetoric already. "I can work and play with minorities in a large city during daylight hours....I am not afraid!"  :handjob:

This is some shit that women are nervous about.  As it turns out...super creepy shit too.  So....handled

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Yes. 

The Muslim gal might be sitting at home bored off her ass, who knows. 

Hardly a reason to think they're gonna shoot up the place.

Yep...weird stuff.  That facebook account went into some radical Islamic groups.  It seemed like some disgruntled employee crap if you ask me. Just had her block it.  Thanks.

here's how smart whitey gets his drugs and guns.

Braintree Police chief retires amid evidence room scandal

Braintree Police Chief Russell Jenkins will retire Oct. 7 as head of the troubled department, which has been rocked by revelations that guns, drugs, and cash vanished from the evidence room, according to an announcement from the town.

“It has been an honor and a privilege to serve as Chief of the Braintree Police Department these last four years,” Jenkins wrote in a letter to the mayor Thursday.

In a letter to police department employees sent Wednesday night, Jenkins said would have preferred to stay and oversee implementation of new policies in the evidence room.

“Clearly, this is not the way I wanted to end my career, but the mayor wants new leadership and I serve at his pleasure,” Jenkins wrote.

The department has come under fire after an audit revealed that more than $400,000 in cash, between 60 and 70 guns, and thousands of drug samples had gone missing from the evidence room.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/2016/09/22/braintree/iaquhrHB1C05rVTub5MvcJ/story.html