Check your account email address ×

Trump call with Turkey's Erdogan led to U.S. pullout from Syria

• Platinum Contributing Member

So why do all the bag lappers  keep telling me this was planned for months? 

Sounds like another impetuous ill advised course of action from Trump.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

12 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Totally. 

Putin told him to leave Afghanistan. Today Trump complied.

TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN AGENT AND NOT A PATRIOT.

U.S. to Withdraw About 7,000 Troops From Afghanistan, Officials Say

Source: New York Times

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration is withdrawing roughly 7,000 troops from Afghanistan in the coming months, two defense officials said Thursday, around half of what the American military has there now. 

Mr. Trump made the decision at the same time he decided he was pulling American forces out of Syria, one official said. The move is likely one of the first steps to end the United States’ involvement in the 17-year-old war. 

The 14,000 American troops currently in Afghanistan are divided between training and advising Afghan forces and a counterterror mission against groups like the Islamic State and Al Qaeda. The reduction, one official said, is in an effort to make Afghan forces more reliant on their own troops and not Western support. 

The Wall Street Journal was the first to report the development.

Read more: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/20/us/politics/afghanistan-troop-withdrawal.html
Edited by Mainecat

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

None of that’s true. Trump is hostile and frustrated. Impulsivity is his outlet. He alienates himself from everyone of substance. It’ll be time for another rally soon. His ego is running on empty.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

None of that’s true. Trump is hostile and frustrated. Impulsivity is his outlet. He alienates himself from everyone of substance. It’ll be time for another rally soon. His ego is running on empty.  

Wait... what....he's not a Russian agent?

7 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

You can’t make this up.....  Pulling troops out of the ME is a bad thing now for the likes of MC

Stick to picking out cars for your wife you fucking halfwit. 

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Stick to picking out cars for your wife you fucking halfwit. 

So you agree pulling 1000’s of Troops out of Afghanistan like Mc posted is bad????

Edited by BOHICA

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

You can’t make this up.....  Pulling troops out of the ME is a bad thing now for the likes of MC

much like with most things trump how things are done is worse than what is actually being done.  last time we left a vacuum in the ME to be filled by the cockroaches it worked well,  think it gave us an awesome group called ISIS who rose up and took power

we should have left Saddam in charge 

• Like 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

we should have left Saddam in charge 

yep, believing things would be cherry when he took a dirt nap was pretty fucking stupid. There was no win in Irek. As there is no win in vietghanistan

Its pretty clear whats going on here. Trump is being led around by his nose because he's a moron. He has probably wanted to get out of these wars for 2 years but he's being sold a bill of shit by everyone around him. He gets fed up , throws a fit and then tweets out whats going to be done shocking everyone. 

I think its fucking marvelous if he's doing the right thing.......which in this case he is 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

I think we can all agree that this sort of impulsiveness is exactly what we need. :lol: :wtf:  :nuts:

Oh right.......its much better to be pragmatic when it comes to violating peoples rights , shitting on the constitution and perpetuating endless global war at the behest of globalist scum and zionist fucks. 

Kill yourself.....seriously I am fucking ashamed of you 

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

So you agree pulling 1000’s of Troops out of Afghanistan like Mc posted is bad????

Nope, best thing Trump has done. I'm watching Fox news right now and was watching CNN last night. Go figure all of the neolibs and neocons don't want us to pull out of Syria or Afghanistan. You can tell the same mother fuckers own these cable news networks. 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

U.S. to Withdraw About 7,000 Troops From Afghanistan, Officials Say

Source: New York Times

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration is withdrawing roughly 7,000 troops from Afghanistan in the coming months, two defense officials said Thursday, around half of what the American military has there now. 

Mr. Trump made the decision at the same time he decided he was pulling American forces out of Syria, one official said. The move is likely one of the first steps to end the United States’ involvement in the 17-year-old war. 

The 14,000 American troops currently in Afghanistan are divided between training and advising Afghan forces and a counterterror mission against groups like the Islamic State and Al Qaeda. The reduction, one official said, is in an effort to make Afghan forces more reliant on their own troops and not Western support. 

The Wall Street Journal was the first to report the development.

Read more: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/20/us/politics/afghanistan-troop-withdrawal.html

Crazy I heard yesterday that Trump is pulling out of these areas and at the same time is backing out of the nuclear treaty because he is going to nuke somebody. What to believe...

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Nope, best thing Trump has done. I'm watching Fox news right now and was watching CNN last night. Go figure all of the neolibs and neocons don't want us to pull out of Syria or Afghanistan. You can tell the same mother fuckers own these cable news networks. 

These are the fucks that are pulling at Trump daily........yet he had the balls to tell every one of them to fuck off and we are out. 

What thanks does he get......every single faggot here calls him every name in the book for doing what we have all been begging for for over a decade. Simply because he's Trump

Its fucking sickening 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

These are the fucks that are pulling at Trump daily........yet he had the balls to tell every one of them to fuck off and we are out. 

What thanks does he get......every single faggot here calls him every name in the book for doing what we have all been begging for for over a decade. Simply because he's Trump

Its fucking sickening 

Mental illness epidemic. 

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh right.......its much better to be pragmatic when it comes to violating peoples rights , shitting on the constitution and perpetuating endless global war at the behest of globalist scum and zionist fucks. 

Kill yourself.....seriously I am fucking ashamed of you 

It's really cool how you just made all of that up. :lol:

Just now, Anler said:

Mental illness epidemic. 

It certainly exposes those who have a fucking brain that works. I couldnt be more disappointed reading Snacks and Joelle and XLT trashing Trump for bringing tryng to end these wars

Its fucking past sickening

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It certainly exposes those who have a fucking brain that works. I couldnt be more disappointed reading Snacks and Joelle and XLT trashing Trump for bringing tryng to end these wars

Its fucking past sickening

Hey Ben, you don't make a decision to either invade or leave a country during the middle of a fucking phone call. 

This is why this amateur hour shit keeps happening, because the guy has the fucking attention span of a 3 year old and he just runs with stuff. 

Wanna leave Syria? Fine, I'm all for it, let's do it. But let's have a plan. 

• Thanks 1