Check your account email address ×

Trump call with Turkey's Erdogan led to U.S. pullout from Syria

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Hey Ben, you don't make a decision to either invade or leave a country during the middle of a fucking phone call. 

Trump doesn't answer to you! He makes the rules!!!!11

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Hey Ben, you don't make a decision to either invade or leave a country during the middle of a fucking phone call. 

When the decision is so fucking mindlessly easy to make as not being involved in globalist wars of conquest , imperialism and profiteering at the expense of our sons and daughters lives??????

Yah.....its that fucking easy to make the call during a phone conversation. Kill yourself.....you're making me sick 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It certainly exposes those who have a fucking brain that works. I couldnt be more disappointed reading Snacks and Joelle and XLT trashing Trump for bringing tryng to end these wars

Its fucking past sickening

I’ve wanted out of Afghanistan since we killed Osama. Just keep making shit up because you have one of your one week long hard on’s For Trump that will go away as soon as he renigs and you’re back to calling him fagot and worst ever... It’s so transparent. I want what he’s doing, I just have zero faith in him actually doing it. And if he doesn’t, he immediately first fucked our entire group of allies with his wishy washy bs. So if he actually does it, let me know. Until then, it’s just talk, like we’ve had for two years. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Another example of Dump being a pussy and not knowing shit about the issue :lmao: just like his supporters :lol: 

You are a brain dead fuck.....so fucking dumb and triggered that Trump actually has you cheering for more war. You seriously need to kill yourself dude.....just do it before you win a darwin award and check out the embarrassing way .......fucking moron 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

When the decision is so fucking mindlessly easy to make as not being involved in globalist wars of conquest , imperialism and profiteering at the expense of our sons and daughters lives??????

Yah.....its that fucking easy to make the call during a phone conversation. Kill yourself.....you're making me sick 

Keep beating up those strawmen. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’ve wanted out of Afghanistan since we killed Osama. Just keep making shit up because you have one of your one week long hard on’s For Trump that will go away as soon as he renigs and you’re back to calling him fagot and worst ever... It’s so transparent. I want what he’s doing, I just have zero faith in him actually doing it. And if he doesn’t, he immediately first fucked our entire group of allies with his wishy washy bs. So if he actually does it, let me know. Until then, it’s just talk, like we’ve had for two years. 

What fucking allies.......show me how great these allies are or what they contribute to anything that benefits us. All I see are a pile of fucking countries draining our wealth and the blood of our sons and daughters. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Keep beating up those strawmen. 

You gonna call me a REMF or anything soon? Challenge my lack of formal education or claim I cant pass a FBI background check? How about any dot connecting you might be working on?

Fucking shameful you've taken this position on such a no brain issue. 

Just now, f7ben said:

What fucking allies.......show me how great these allies are or what they contribute to anything that benefits us. All I see are a pile of fucking countries draining our wealth and the blood of our sons and daughters. 

All of NATO that fought with us in Afg... They suck now? Ok. Noted. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You gonna call me a REMF or anything soon? Challenge my lack of formal education or claim I cant pass a FBI background check? How about any dot connecting you might be working on?

Fucking shameful you've taken this position on such a no brain issue. 

I haven't been using any of those tactics. 

You however are throwing shit at the wall and getting whipped into a frenzy. 

How do you not understand that someone can support what's happening but not the way that it's done? 

Get this in your brain. We all want out of Afg and Syria. Not fucking everyone we buy, sell, trade, rely on over in the process is not traitorous. It’s called being an adult. Tweeting policy is what is being frowned at. Because I’m willing to bet, we don’t pull out of either country this winter because he will find some shiny object that changes his mind. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Get this in your brain. We all want out of Afg and Syria. Not fucking everyone we buy, sell, trade, rely on over in the process is not traitorous. It’s called being an adult. Tweeting policy is what is being frowned at. Because I’m willing to bet, we don’t pull out of either country this winter because he will find some shiny object that changes his mind. 

I simple .....I'm sorry I was wrong.....would do fine :bigfinger: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are a brain dead fuck.....so fucking dumb and triggered that Trump actually has you cheering for more war. You seriously need to kill yourself dude.....just do it before you win a darwin award and check out the embarrassing way .......fucking moron 

Keep sucking the sweat beads off Dumps balls right to Tranny, Doe Dumber, Woolie, etc 

... :lmao: Believing Dump thought this through illustrates your stupidity.  SBYL :lol:    

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’ll apologize when they are out. Not before. That’s the fucking point you dumb shit hahaha. I don’t think he will do it. 

Well he gets an A for even talking about action on it.......that 10000% better than anything anyone else from the top down the last 2 decades has done including your precious piece of shit Mattis 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well he gets an A for even talking about action on it.......that 10000% better than anything anyone else from the top down the last 2 decades has done including your precious piece of shit Mattis 

Mattis “talked” about it too.... or did you forget about that? So both just talked about it. Noted. 

What about our huge build up in Africa, Yemen war support, saber rattling with iran? Saudi Arabian support in their corruption? Those don’t matter now. Trump is Jesus? You sound like a MaGA hat wearing boob. Have some dignity and use your head. FAGGOT!!!!!1!11!

• Platinum Contributing Member

Mattis “talked” about it too.... or did you forget about that? So both just talked about it. Noted. 

What about our huge build up in Africa, Yemen war support, saber rattling with iran? Saudi Arabian support in their corruption? Those don’t matter now. Trump is Jesus? You sound like a MaGA hat wearing boob. Have some dignity and use your head. FAGGOT!!!!!1!11!

:goodpost:Especially the faggot part!!!!

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Or.... How about sending 5000 troops to the southern border for political gain so they miss the holidays with their families!!!!

:lol: oh noes........that totally equals sending the fucking meat sacks to get their fucking heads blown off in the sandbox for 20 years 

Kill yourself stat......you are snowrider dumb 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: oh noes........that totally equals sending the fucking meat sacks to get their fucking heads blown off in the sandbox for 20 years 

Kill yourself stat......you are snowrider dumb 

Why did you conveniently breeze over my post before that. Don’t care about those meat sacks?

Trump fan boi is not a good look on Bhen. It’s like he just got kicked in the head by a mule. 

Look .....you know god damned well I hate Trump........You also know that I would give a left nut to have the troops home and for the fucking perpetual war to end.

I went from zero hope of that to it possibly being a reality. Pardon me if I seem a little fucking excited about the prospect of an end to the middle east wars 

Just now, f7ben said:

Look .....you know god damned well I hate Trump........You also know that I would give a left nut to have the troops home and for the fucking perpetual war to end.

I went from zero hope of that to it possibly being a reality. Pardon me if I seem a little fucking excited about the prospect of an end to the middle east wars 

5C9DBD27-ABFA-4AE9-8C1D-9A711A966449.thumb.jpeg.812a1584f527e55f9e35dbfd29886542.jpeg

• Haha 1