Check your account email address ×

**** Official F7ben's Big Storm on the Way Thread ****

Thanks for all of your thoughts. My nephew is out of a coma and is expected to make a full recovery. At 7:30 am on Sunday , he clipped the back of a semi doing 75mph. His car rolled 4 times and he went through the windshield at some point. No drugs or alcohol , just for some reason , he didn’t have his seat belt on. His injuries are to long to list. He will probably be in the hospital for a month or more. Looks like I’m going riding bitches. 

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Thanks for all of your thoughts. My nephew is out of a coma and is expected to make a full recovery. At 7:30 am on Sunday , he clipped the back of a semi doing 75mph. His car rolled 4 times and he went through the windshield at some point. No drugs or alcohol , just for some reason , he didn’t have his seat belt on. His injuries are to long to list. He will probably be in the hospital for a month or more. Looks like I’m going riding bitches. 

Hey that is great news Tick....sounds like a Christmas miracle.🙏🏻🎄❄️

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Holy cow!

Good to hear hes going to be ok.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fucking lucky to be alive......this is good news !!!111111111

Our bags were packed to go to his funeral. It’s crazy how well he has improved in two days. I’ve been getting updates from family down there 24 hours a day. He is still really fucked Up though.

C2982038-D752-4BB8-9236-05F7D411762E.png

FD0D5B73-9A62-4AB2-968C-004D5D3789F6.png

755D7D99-7937-44D3-B5CE-BD3ED35D66CA.png

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Good news.

Neal

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

His fat ass wouldn’t have fit through the windshield.:lol:

The internal damage would have ruptured his intestines and 40 years of trans fats and elvis style fecal matter would have flooded his system and killed him instantly !!!!!1111

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

His fat ass wouldn’t have fit through the windshield.:lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

The internal damage would have ruptured his intestines and 40 years of trans fats and elvis style fecal matter would have flooded his system and killed him instantly !!!!!1111

Hahaha! 😂😂

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It would have been a full blown has matt. Once they saw he was from Indiana, they would have cut the car up. Lots of Meth Mules from NW Indiana.