Check your account email address ×

Patients!

Anler

10 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Were these illegal?  Can you post the stature for us.  

We know your stature is short..................sorry Tom I couldn't resist :lol: :bc:

10 hours ago, Anler said:

Yep

Collusion isn't a crime, we know this. We also know this investigation isn't over, and I will leave you this paragraph from that "Ron Paul Institute" piece you posted:

The big reveal of the Michael Flynn sentencing memo on Tuesday was that he will likely do no prison time. Everything of substance in the memo was redacted, so there is little insight available. If you insist on speculation, try this: it’s hard to believe that something really big and bad happened such that Flynn knew about it but still wasn’t worth punishing for it, and now, a year after he started cooperating with the government, still nobody has heard anything about whatever the big deal is. So chances are the redactions focus on foreign lobbying in the U.S.

Here's some speculation, they say Gotti let out a scream from his cell when he figured out Sammy "The Bull" Gravano talked, rumor has it Trump screamed when he heard about all the talking Flynn has done.

Patience, and let's discuss this when Mueller wraps this up, and remember that until then it's all speculation as to what the conclusion will be. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

We know your stature is short..................sorry Tom I couldn't resist :lol: :bc:

Collusion isn't a crime, we know this. We also know this investigation isn't over, and I will leave you this paragraph from that "Ron Paul Institute" piece you posted:

Here's some speculation, they say Gotti let out a scream from his cell when he figured out Sammy "The Bull" Gravano talked, rumor has it Trump screamed when he heard about all the talking Flynn has done.

Patience, and let's discuss this when Mueller wraps this up, and remember that until then it's all speculation as to what the conclusion will be. 

Vinny - you’re a pro at holding your water :lol: 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Anler said:

Oh so that wasn't proof? Gotcha

No, and I never said it was. It was one of many examples of why laundering Russian money makes sense. More than Saudi Arabia, which Tom quickly pulled out of his ass when questioned . I’m still waiting on some explanation to that 

8 hours ago, Anler said:

Hey remember when assange said emails were leaked and then alledged leaker got robbed to death right after but the robbers forgot the money? 

:lol:would it make you happy if we start calling you little ben?

24 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Criminally nothing will happen to Trump until he is out of office. Then who cares. He is disposable.

Depends on how much dirt they can dig up. Could be enough to start impeachment hearings.