Check your account email address ×

Patients!

Anler

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

It’s to find out the real reasons behind the collusion you dumb ass. You don’t think we should know about all that? Like I said, you are almost as dumb as racer

There is no collusion because the Russians didn't change shit. Zero proof. Yeah, only smart people believe allegations with zero proof. 

1 minute ago, The One said:

Grow up HOMO 

I have something for you DRAGGY!!!! Rub it nicely on your arms, then smell it graciously!!! It's just for you!!

P3010042.JPG

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

so nothing to do with the election

Nope. And most likely nothing criminal related to Trump. Just politically harmful. 

Only thing I have heard that seems to be actual proof of is campaign finance violation for the stormy Daniels stuff and the other broad. But other presidents have been convicted of that and not impeached aka Obama. 

Edited by Anler

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Dude post up clown news, you and Ben the conspiracy believers :lol:

The conspiracy would be to believe an allegation with no proof. And to pursue that allegation into whatever other potential "crimes" are discovered to damage someone's reputation. 

How did the Russians affect the election? Present proof here ___________________________________

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

so nothing to do with the election

Collusion, and the motivators behind it, are  part of the investigation. That bothers you? Tell ya what, pretend it was hillary....

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Collusion, and the motivators behind it, are  part of the investigation. That bothers you? Tell ya what, pretend it was hillary....

How did Russia affect the election? I think I have asked that 2 or 3 times now. 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

The conspiracy would be to believe an allegation with no proof. And to pursue that allegation into whatever other potential "crimes" are discovered to damage someone's reputation. 

How did the Russians affect the election? Present proof here ___________________________________

Mueller isn't done yet, and it's patience not patients :news: 

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

And no I’m not going to post it for you. You’re a big boy, look it up yourself. I’ll give you some  hints

- google “Eric trump admits taking a lot of Russian money”

- google “trump condo sales to Russians”

amazing they sold multi million $ condos to people with hundreds of millions of dollars.  not his job to be the police as long as the banks involved filled out their SAR's and he wasn't taking suitcases of cash it's a non issue

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

amazing they sold multi million $ condos to people with hundreds of millions of dollars.  not his job to be the police as long as the banks involved filled out their SAR's and he wasn't taking suitcases of cash it's a non issue

nope.....thats collusion 

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Mueller isn't done yet, and it's patience not patients :news: 

So still zero proof presented and Ben and I are the conspiracy theorists? Right...

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

How did Russia affect the election? I think I have asked that 2 or 3 times now. 

A mountain of evidence points in one direction: Russia sought to sway the 2016 US election

WASHINGTON – For two years, cybersecurity researchers, spies and federal prosecutors have laid out a stunningly thorough chain of evidence to support one simple conclusion: The Russian government sought to sway the 2016 presidential election.

Federal agents have traced data and currency trails across continents, revealed inside knowledge of Russian spies’ computer network, and quoted the private emails of employees at a Russian internet firm working to influence voters. Cybersecurity researchers analyzed malware and followed clues buried in the details of stolen emails.

Those disclosures have left an unusually detailed public view of Russians' wide-ranging campaign to persuade and divide voters in the months before the presidential election. While the government sometimes shares its conclusions about national security threats, rarely does it take the risk of revealing so much of its evidence to the world.

“It’s unprecedented, both the activity that’s outlined and the fact that we’re privy to so much information,” said John Carlin, a former chief of the Justice Department’s National Security Division.

And it remains widely disbelieved.

As recently as July, about a quarter of voters said they thought there was “no Russian interference in the 2016 election,” according to an NPR/Marist poll.

President Donald Trump has long equivocated on the question. Last month, standing beside Vladimir Putin, he said the Russian president had been "extremely strong and powerful" in his denial of election interference and cast doubt on the work of U.S. intelligence agencies. Days later, Trump clarified his remarks and said he believed the government's conclusions, but then suggested after that on Twitter that the notion of Russian interference "is all a big hoax."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/08/03/russian-us-election-interference-donald-trump/878910002/

1 minute ago, Anler said:

So still zero proof presented and Ben and I are the conspiracy theorists? Right...

Oh I’m sure he has a post from a guy on du who claims that collusion is real and that’s his proof