Check your account email address ×

Patients!

Anler

Just now, Snoslinger said:

So was russia influencing our election or not?

Do you think the money the Saudis and Russian oligharchs gave the Clinton foundation was without condition? How much are they donating nowadays? 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Do you think the money the Saudis and Russian oligharchs gave the Clinton foundation was without condition? How much are they donating nowadays? 

Oh I’m sure they were looking for a few favors. But try to stay on topic

Hey dumb fuck, do you think you may make some enemies if someone hacked into your emails and released them?

The govt reads our emails everyday. Illegally. She operated on a private server as a private citizen. You don't see a double standard here? 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

The govt reads our emails everyday. Illegally. She operated on a private server as a private citizen. You don't see a double standard here? 

Was that a yes or no? If you and I were running against each other in a campaign, and I hacked your emails and released them, you’d be ok with that. Is that what you’re saying? How do you think some of your Jew comments would go over? :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

Herein lies your problem. You are so deep into hillary conspiracies you can’t see reality 

There was proof of actual conspiracy there. And no investigation. 

Let's be honest here, the sole objective of this investigation is to damage Trump. Because even with all of the ridiculous shit he spews everyday his popularity stays strong. And the Trump haters don't care if the allegations are true or not as long as it makes him go away. It's a dangerous precedence. 

• Thanks 3

Just now, Anler said:

There was proof of actual conspiracy there. And no investigation. 

Let's be honest here, the sole objective of this investigation is to damage Trump. Because even with all of the ridiculous shit he spews everyday his popularity stays strong. And the Trump haters don't care if the allegations are true or not as long as it makes him go away. It's a dangerous precedence. 

:lol:

holy fuck

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Was that a yes or no? If you and I were running against each other in a campaign, and I hacked your emails and released them, you’d be ok with that. Is that what you’re saying? How do you think some of your Jew comments would go over? :lol:

Nobody wants their emails hacked you  bootlicking retard. 

46 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

And no I’m not going to post it for you. You’re a big boy, look it up yourself. I’ll give you some  hints

- google “Eric trump admits taking a lot of Russian money”

- google “trump condo sales to Russians”

Were these illegal?  Can you post the stature for us.  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Were these illegal?  Can you post the stature for us.  

What was illegal about your Saudi suspicions? What did you derive that from anyway? You slipped tom. If you’re going to play dumb you have to go full in. Better luck next time 

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

What was illegal about your Saudi suspicions? What did you derive that from anyway? You slipped tom. If you’re going to play dumb you have to go full in. Better luck next time 

Maybe nothing.   

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Were Eric Trumps interactions with Russians illegal?  Come on spill it.