Check your account email address ×

Trump trying to get assassinated

f7ben

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

At least it seems she isnt a spineless corrupt puppet beholden to power mongers , rights destruction and perpetual war.

I'll take 1000 Cortez of the other 500 or so people serving in Congress

I like that you're always a moderate.

4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don’t think she is right, but you fucking crayon eaters calling her stupid is hilarious. She just beat a 10 year house veteran and member of the dem leadership. She runs an outstandingly effective social media system and has dominated the news without ever serving a day in congress. But yeah, she’s retarded... You mouthbreathers confuse disagreement with intelligence. That’s why you get roughshodded harder than Uncle Snotty being boned by a dog on the regular....

Shellacking. 

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

First intelligent thing he's said since he's been in office. 

Maybe he really does care about the deficit. 

58 minutes ago, s pump said:

I usually respect and agree with most your positions but you're positions but you're out to lunch on this one. Let me put that in the record.

It's ok.  He gets a bit all liberaltarian every now and then.  He'll eat something packed with nutrients and come around.

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Shellacking. 

^^^^^^^^^Proof that Xtra's post was garbage.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's ok.  He gets a bit all liberaltarian every now and then.  He'll eat something packed with nutrients and come around.

^^^^^^^^^Proof that Xtra's post was garbage.

Notice how many laugh at your internet tough guy fantasies? 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What is an "internet tough guy"?  That's another pathetic liberal phrase you know.  "Fantasies".  What a bunch of mooks.  :lol: 

Baby its cold outside!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Notice how many laugh at your internet tough guy fantasies? 

And you're the one who freaked out and went menstrual when others here said they were in class 4 & 5 Rapids before? That was your tough guy moment and it was fun as hell watching you go

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Edited title? :lol:

I think the word "Baby" in the title has been labeled mysogynistic and sexist and racist and homophobic and transphobic.  "Front hole".   :lmao:

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

And you're the one who freaked out and went menstrual when others here said they were in class 4 & 5 Rapids before? That was your tough guy moment and it was fun as hell watching you go

Epic thread with so much butt hurt over a hobby for homosexuals.  :lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

What is an "internet tough guy"?  That's another pathetic liberal phrase you know.  "Fantasies".  What a bunch of mooks.  :lol: 

You know, when you go on your little fantasy rants about putting holes in people or daydreaming about society collapsing so you can "show those liberals a thing or two"

It's funny, because you think people believe you. 

2 hours ago, s pump said:

I usually respect and agree with most your positions but you're positions but you're out to lunch on this one. Let me put that in the record.

There’s many types of intelligence. Clearly she’s apt at the same kind as Trump.

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You know, when you go on your little fantasy rants about putting holes in people or daydreaming about society collapsing so you can "show those liberals a thing or two"

It's funny, because you think people believe you. 

Just be quiet little lady.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don’t think she is right, but you fucking crayon eaters calling her stupid is hilarious. She just beat a 10 year house veteran and member of the dem leadership. She runs an outstandingly effective social media system and has dominated the news without ever serving a day in congress. But yeah, she’s retarded... You mouthbreathers confuse disagreement with intelligence. That’s why you get roughshodded harder than Uncle Snotty being boned by a dog on the regular....

That is not Uncle Znotty, you fukken faggot. Just because you get beaten like a rented mule, don't think that phony pic is Uncle Znotty. 

You fukken faggot, you choked when I challenged you to the SHOOTOUT OF DEATH!!

I'd like to bash you with a MAGLITE for sayin' that's Uncle Znotty. 

29 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

That is not Uncle Znotty, you fukken faggot. Just because you get beaten like a rented mule, don't think that phony pic is Uncle Znotty. 

You fukken faggot, you choked when I challenged you to the SHOOTOUT OF DEATH!!

I'd like to bash you with a MAGLITE for sayin' that's Uncle Znotty. 

That poor dog probably has your ass herp now....

• Haha 1