Check your account email address ×

Trump trying to get assassinated

f7ben

Just now, SSFB said:

Zambo’s internet fantasies are hilarious. :lol:

I'm here for your enjoyment!!!  But I know I don't always give many the required amount.  I leave you lacking sometimes.  Sorry...but you ask for it.  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

She's very good at it. She won't won't be sidetracked by trying to build a consensus in congress. She'll work the perimeter by diving into the community for support. Power to the people. Expect a lot of garbage thrown her way by conventional politicians. She doesn't play by their rules. 

LOL...she'll either comply with the DC establishment just enough while faking she's not or she'll or be destroyed.  But not before handing the R's another gift.  It's Pelosi, Schumer, Indiangirl and Cortez wrapped under the R tree for Christmas!  Cortez is in the small red box labeled "fragile".   :lmao:

19 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don’t think she is right, but you fucking crayon eaters calling her stupid is hilarious. She just beat a 10 year house veteran and member of the dem leadership. She runs an outstandingly effective social media system and has dominated the news without ever serving a day in congress. But yeah, she’s retarded... You mouthbreathers confuse disagreement with intelligence. That’s why you get roughshodded harder than Uncle Snotty being boned by a dog on the regular....

She's as dumb as Sarah Palin.  The only reason she got elected is her looks.  Her words tickle the ear of people who want a bunch of free shit.  She has no idea what she's talking about.  

Edited by AKIQPilot

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

She is dumber than Sarah Palin.  The only reason she got elected is her looks.  Her words tickle the ear of people who want a bunch of free shit.  She has no idea what she's talking about.  

Yup.

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

She is dumber than Sarah Palin.  The only reason she got elected is her looks.  Her words tickle the ear of people who want a bunch of free shit.  She has no idea what she's talking about.  

At least it seems she isnt a spineless corrupt puppet beholden to power mongers , rights destruction and perpetual war.

I'll take 1000 Cortez of the other 500 or so people serving in Congress

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

At least it seems she isnt a spineless corrupt puppet beholden to power mongers , rights destruction and perpetual war.

She isn't even in office yet.  How do you know if she is spineless or not.  All you know is she says stupid shit.  

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Derpity derp!  Maximim Derp!

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

She isn't even in office yet.  How do you know if she is spineless or not.  All you know is she says stupid shit.  

Is it fair to assume she is not until she proves otherwise you fucking moron?

I dont find anything she has said to be offensive.

Just now, f7ben said:

Is it fair to assume she is not until she proves otherwise you fucking moron?

I dont find anything she has said to be offensive.

I'm not offended by anything she says either but that doesn't mean she isn't saying stupid shit.  

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I'm not offended by anything she says either but that doesn't mean she isn't saying stupid shit.  

You support all kinds of people who say stupid shit. Until she does some actual damage I'll give her the benefit of the doubt on being better than the rest.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You support all kinds of people who say stupid shit. Until she does some actual damage I'll give her the benefit of the doubt on being better than the rest.

Yea but sometimes you say funny stuff too.   That's why I like you.  

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude....didn't you just post that she could "go away" now because you thought she was a fraud?  Why the change?  Admit it...she gives you a boner.  Nothing wrong with that..at the right angle, I get mild wood too but, acting like she's some high-toned, fancy intellectual with even the smallest grasp of basics is a bit much.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

:lol: 

48 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don’t think she is right, but you fucking crayon eaters calling her stupid is hilarious. She just beat a 10 year house veteran and member of the dem leadership. She runs an outstandingly effective social media system and has dominated the news without ever serving a day in congress. But yeah, she’s retarded... You mouthbreathers confuse disagreement with intelligence. That’s why you get roughshodded harder than Uncle Snotty being boned by a dog on the regular....

That was a proper khoshogging! 

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I do....you're right 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude....didn't you just post that she could "go away" now because you thought she was a fraud?  Why the change?  Admit it...she gives you a boner.  Nothing wrong with that..at the right angle, I get mild wood too but, acting like she's some high-toned, fancy intellectual with even the smallest grasp of basics is a bit much.  

:lol: 

Look....I dont care for her. I don't really support a whole lot of what she says. I do however appreciate a grass roots candidate who took out an establishment slug and has little political experience. She an idealist who appears to be uncorrupted at this point. She's not playing nice in DC and she drives bootlickers nuts. 

Until she supports something really idiotic like the Patriot Act or some 5 trillion dollar war in a desert somewhere she isnt hurting me..

Just now, f7ben said:

I do....you're right 

Look....I dont care for her. I don't really support a whole lot of what she says. I do however appreciate a grass roots candidate who took out an establishment slug and has little political experience. She an idealist who appears to be uncorrupted at this point. She's not playing nice in DC and she drives bootlickers nuts. 

Until she supports something really idiotic like the Patriot Act or some 5 trillion dollar war in a desert somewhere she isnt hurting me..

I think we can all agree to that...or  most of it (bootlicker thing was weird).  I believe the subject stemmed from her alleged "intelligence".  Pretty clear she hasn't shown much of that.  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think we can all agree to that...or  most of it (bootlicker thing was weird).  I believe the subject stemmed from her alleged "intelligence".  Pretty clear she hasn't shown much of that.  

Dude....the whole of congress is made up of fucking absolute morons. They are the dumbest of the dumb. 

She is a radiant beacon of intellect compared to some of them. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah right....you love the patriot act and all that defense you stupid fucking Rambone wannabe!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

56 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I do....you're right 

I definitely agree with all of that.  

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Has anyone in the history of politics said more stupid shit than Trump? 

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I definitely agree with all of that.  

That's really all there is to it. The fact that she has the fox bots so triggered should give her a mile of leash with those of us that have functioning brains

47 minutes ago, Anler said:

Has anyone in the history of politics said more stupid shit than Trump? 

Nope. It’s not even close.

46 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

No and he doesn't offend me either.  

X2

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I usually respect and agree with most your positions but you're positions but you're out to lunch on this one. Let me put that in the record.