Check your account email address ×

Miami Herald exposes Trump sycophant Allan Dershowitz as involved in Epstein pedo ring

Miami Herald exposes Trump sycophant Allan Dershowitz as involved in Epstein pedo ring

Now we know why he is Trump’s #1 defender! Concerned that perhaps both he and Trump will be implicated in Epstein’s pedophillia???!! 

the affidavit, Roberts claimed that Epstein and Maxwell directed her to have sex with Andrew and Dershowitz and others. She had sex with Andrew three times, she alleged — once in London, when she was 17, again in New York, when she was 17, and a third time, as part of an orgy on Epstein’s island, when she was 18. By law, at 17, she would have been above the age of consent in New York and England, but not in Florida, where the age of consent is 18. 

As part of the affidavit, Roberts furnished a photograph of her with the prince and Maxwell, which she said was taken in London. 

Dershowitz, who was part of Epstein’s criminal defense team, was often a guest at Epstein’s homes, she said. 

“I had sexual intercourse with Dershowitz at least six times,’’ Roberts wrote in the 2015 court affidavit. “The first time was when I was about 16, early on in my servitude to Epstein and it continued until I was 19.’’ She detailed some of those trysts, which she said happened at Epstein’s homes in Palm Beach, New Mexico and on Epstein’s island. 

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article219494920.html#storylink=cpy 

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I posted something about this the other day...pay attention poopy pants.

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wowza. 

What the hell is wrong with people playing with kids, it's a sickness that should be treated with castration.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What the hell is wrong with people playing with kids, it's a sickness that should be treated with castration.

Yes.   This is crazy stuff. Hopefully everyone involved in this will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. 

remember when this story got a massive hands off by the media ? 

I can't remember why . oh yes could it have been the 26 trips with his fuck buddy slick Willy? 

I don't get why any grown was man wants to fuck under age girls .

I recall all the mainstream morons balking at the idea that the rich and powerful run underage pedo rings.

Bill Clinton was just flying on the Lolita Express to get where he was going ...nothing more.

Fucking hacks.

All these fucks need to be tortured to death. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Just wondering because fnc didn’t report anything about it. But then again, they don’t report on sexual misconduct of their main people. 

Not an excuse

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yes.   This is crazy stuff. Hopefully everyone involved in this will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. 

Which law(s).  Ours (US citizens) or theirs (self proclaimed and protected "elite")?

Rhetorical.

26 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

In sure that question ways heavy on the minds of most. :lol:

Most liberals for sure.   :lol: 

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I recall all the mainstream morons balking at the idea that the rich and powerful run underage pedo rings.

Bill Clinton was just flying on the Lolita Express to get where he was going ...nothing more.

Fucking hacks.

All these fucks need to be tortured to death. 

Without question....and publicly.