Check your account email address ×

Alan Dershowitz shits all over Mueller and new Cohen charge

jtssrx

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He had his whole bald head rammed right up there!!111

Did you listen to the video? He basically says no crimes have been committed. that the crimes Mueller is charging people with are a result of the investigation itself. One person says I sent an email, You say I never got an email he changes one of you with perjury

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Did you listen to the video? He basically says no crimes have been committed. that the crimes Mueller is charging people with are a result of the investigation itself. One person says I sent an email, You say I never got an email he changes one of you with perjury

Yes he’s resorted to nothing but perjury traps. 

12 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

There are no crimes tied to Trump, this is a political witch hunt. They are destroying everyone close to Trump to discourage anyone else from wanting to associate with him. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

He had his whole bald head rammed right up there!!111

Dershowitz said that Mueller's report would be politically devastating to Trump, I thought that was interesting. 

What's odd is that you have Momo like fascination with another mans asshole, weird.

Interesting :news:

44 minutes ago, Anler said:

There are no crimes tied to Trump, this is a political witch hunt. They are destroying everyone close to Trump to discourage anyone else from wanting to associate with him. 

I have never seen an innocent man act so guilty, of course it just could be a misplaced perception on my part.

21 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Joos love to play both sides. It’s fun to watch. 

There's good people on both sides.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Dershowitz said that Mueller's report would be politically devastating to Trump, I thought that was interesting. 

What's odd is that you have Momo like fascination with another mans asshole, weird.

Interesting :news:

What does "politically devastating" mean to you Vince?  

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I have never seen an innocent man act so guilty, of course it just could be a misplaced perception on my part.

Whats he guilty of?  You think he's guilty or acting guilty. What is he guilty of doing?  

53 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Trump is a nut job, thats just how he acts. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Holy fuck didn't we cover this yesterday....yeah Vince let's hear it....what does politically devastating mean to you? You've been running around  like you are some wise sage and know something  the rest of us don't so fucking spill it. 

27 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Quit fucking laughing all the time and answer the question.

We know youre really crying anyway.

:lol:

yes dave. i'm mad, i'm crying, i'm sad, and my BP is through the roof.....

say, i don't see anything about trucks or rvs in this thread :lol:

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Holy fuck didn't we cover this yesterday....yeah Vince let's hear it....what does politically devastating mean to you? You've been running around  like you are some wise sage and know something  the rest of us don't so fucking spill it. 

wtf do you think it means? to me, at a minimum, it means alot of damaging information is going to come out with trump and his admin regarding russia. so damaging that even the GOP may stop pulling their wagons around him. why are you playing so dumb here? doesn't it really take that much effort to see all this? 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

wtf do you think it means? to me, at a minimum, it means alot of damaging information is going to come out with trump and his admin regarding russia. so damaging that even the GOP may stop pulling their wagons around him. why are you playing so dumb here? doesn't it really take that much effort to see all this? 

I was asking Vince and I don't really need your wild  speculation and as far as dumb goes you have that covered.....political devastation to some might not mean shit to a guy like Trump and anything short of criminal and/or impeachment will make you look like a babbling fool.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

What does "politically devastating" mean to you Vince?  

Those are Dershowitz's words, IMO it means all Trump has left is the base and the base isn't enough to cut it, we know this.

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Whats he guilty of?  You think he's guilty or acting guilty. What is he guilty of doing?  

IDK, why did he write that bullshit letter about Jr's meeting with the Russians at Trump Tower? Why does he get so worked up about Russia if there is nothing there? Why did he act like a sniveling coward when he was in Putin's physical presence? Why was/is he so angry at Jeff Sessions for recusing himself from the Russia investigation? 

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Those are Dershowitz's words, IMO it means all Trump has left is the base and the base isn't enough to cut it, we know this.

A wise sage, because I find events and opinions "interesting" I like that, thank you :thumbsup:

• Gold Member

Political devastating to trump is nothing in the mueller investigation.  

What is politically devistating to Trump is GM shitting all over the US and that Muslim brotherhood osama bin laden associate reporter that some Saudis chopped in turkey.  Those are the things that have politically devastating to Trump... not the Russia probe