Check your account email address ×

Alan Dershowitz shits all over Mueller and new Cohen charge

jtssrx

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I was asking Vince and I don't really need your wild  speculation and as far as dumb goes you have that covered.....political devastation to some might not mean shit to a guy like Trump and anything short of criminal and/or impeachment will make you look like a babbling fool.

:lol:

and no, on the last bold. i've stated plenty of times i don't fully expect trump to get arrested or impeached. not with his GOP cronies in the senate. 

25 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Those are Dershowitz's words, IMO it means all Trump has left is the base and the base isn't enough to cut it, we know this.

IDK, why did he write that bullshit letter about Jr's meeting with the Russians at Trump Tower? Why does he get so worked up about Russia if there is nothing there? Why did he act like a sniveling coward when he was in Putin's physical presence? Why was/is he so angry at Jeff Sessions for recusing himself from the Russia investigation? 

you could ask about 100 more "whys".

what makes this even more comical, these bozos have crucified hillary for much less, along with some many bizarre conspiracies. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

and no, on the last bold. i've stated plenty of times i don't fully expect trump to get arrested or impeached. not with his GOP cronies in the senate. 

He would have had to of committed an actual crime for that to happen you fucking moron. 

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He would have had to of committed an actual crime for that to happen you fucking moron. 

That is your next line of defense, about the 5th one. 

“Who cares if trump worked with the Russians government to win the election. They all do it”

so predictable

Just now, Snoslinger said:

“Who cares if trump worked with the Russians government to win the election. They all do it”

so predictable

Prove that happened

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so predictable

So far the only proof we have of someone working with foreign agents to sway the election is against hillary. So there’s that.

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I should punch myself square in the beanbag for going down this road yet again with slinger....holy fuck. 😤

Trump beat Hillary at her own game and Slinger is still butthurt about it. He may never get over it. :lmao: 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

wtf do you think it means? to me, at a minimum, it means alot of damaging information is going to come out with trump and his admin regarding russia. so damaging that even the GOP may stop pulling their wagons around him. why are you playing so dumb here? doesn't it really take that much effort to see all this? 

dose this daily fanticy come with a happy ending for you every morning ?