Check your account email address ×

Trump threatens to declassify 'devastating' documents if Democrats 'want to play tough'

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I've got a ton more conviction than you......one of several guys who got amnesia about their past positions when Trump came on the scene. 

Non answer noted.  Christ it’s like shooting fish in a barrel.  You’re a post modern educated dipshit.  Get over yourself.  I’ve live through shit you’ve read the redacted and recreated versions of.  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Non answer noted.  Christ it’s like shooting fish in a barrel.  You’re a post modern educated dipshit.  Get over yourself.  I’ve live through shit you’ve read the redacted and recreated versions of.  

6d3536c62b22a346fec482791093b6e7_width-300.gif

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wow, I'm really impressed!

How's the box wine tasting tonight? 

Just now, DAVE said:

6d3536c62b22a346fec482791093b6e7_width-300.gif

:bc:  About time someone got this mother fucker back on track.   In all seriousness, my daughter is getting married tomorrow, and to a great young man about Joel’s age.  Thankfully he’s way more mature and has a really great future.  He just got his securities licenses and now works at EJ with me.  The thought of him having a conversation and responding like Joel or Ben honestly makes me laugh my ass off.  Empty suit shit talk, nothing more.  No respect for anything, and worse no solutions, just potshots from the cheap seats.   So I’m in a pretty good mood about all that, this is just silliness.  You boys carry on, I’ll probably be a little busy next couple days.  :bc:  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

:bc:  About time someone got this mother fucker back on track.   In all seriousness, my daughter is getting married tomorrow, and to a great young man about Joel’s age.  Thankfully he’s way more mature and has a really great future.  He just got his securities licenses and now works at EJ with me.  The thought of him having a conversation and responding like Joel or Ben honestly makes me laugh my ass off.  Empty suit shit talk, nothing more.  No respect for anything, and worse no solutions, just potshots from the cheap seats.   So I’m in a pretty good mood about all that, this is just silliness.  You boys carry on, I’ll probably be a little busy next couple days.  :bc:  

Congrats...hope its a good day.

:bc:

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Idiotic nonsense from a blathering old man. Same shit different day. 

Comes in here and jumps on people and then accuses them of the behavior that he is engaging in. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Comes in here and jumps on people and then accuses them of the behavior that he is engaging in. :lol:

Wet brained old fuck should  just go to bed.....but, but...EDWARD JONES AND I'VE SEEN IT ALL!!!!!!!!😜

IMG_4414.JPG

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, SSFB said:

Sure thing Joel, firing back is now frowned on in your world.  I’m still curious who you think should step up and how they can bring our country back together, or are you in the Ben Moto burn it all down camp?  Do you think Trump is better, worse or the same as Obama?  Has Trump weaponized federal agencies like Obama clearly has?  Solutions boy let’s hear them, you seem to have all the answers.  

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wet brained old fuck should  just go to bed.....but, but...EDWARD JONES AND I'VE SEEN IT ALL!!!!!!!!😜

IMG_4414.JPG

That’s rich, given you’re a self admitted 50 something year old alcoholic painter with a bit of a gunt.  Another one with no answers.

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Congrats Wolfie :bc:  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SSFB said:

If you don't throw your support behind one of the two most disliked candidates in American history you're a fence rider!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

You must be a left wing emotional hack or a right wing emotional hack It is the only way to make this country great again  

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sure thing Joel, firing back is now frowned on in your world.  I’m still curious who you think should step up and how they can bring our country back together, or are you in the Ben Moto burn it all down camp?  Do you think Trump is better, worse or the same as Obama?  Has Trump weaponized federal agencies like Obama clearly has?  Solutions boy let’s hear them, you seem to have all the answers.  

Now you think you're just "firing back"? Go back and read the thread you fucking dipshit. Reality is hard for you as usual.

You don't remember things that people tell you(you told us that yourself), so why the fuck would I bother telling you anything? I have previously answered every question you just asked. 

Just now, SSFB said:

Now you think you're just "firing back"? Go back and read the thread you fucking dipshit. Good god, reality is hard for you.

You don't have the capacity to remember things that people tell you(you told us that yourself), so why the fuck would I bother telling you anything? I have previously answered every question you just asked. 

Thanks for the non answer you emotional little girl.

20 minutes ago, SSFB said:

:lol::lol: 

It's all true.

What a bitch you are.

I do hope you get laid soon young fella.  😘

25 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

You must be a left wing emotional hack or a right wing emotional hack It is the only way to make this country great again  

Where do you fall?  Middle of the road emotional hack?

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

.....and you call other people "know it all" :lol:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

victim says what

I feel like make up sex is imminent 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

That’s rich, given you’re a self admitted 50 something year old alcoholic painter with a bit of a gunt.  Another one with no answers.

Answer to what...I voted for Trump but he is an emotional thin skinned cunt just like you.