Check your account email address ×

Trump threatens to declassify 'devastating' documents if Democrats 'want to play tough'

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m the victim?  This from the guy who’s been complaining for as long as I’ve known him about all the money he used to make, how your wife hates you but you can’t afford to get divorced with only 2 mill in the bank, how everyday life apparently has you so twisted up that you need to see a shrink and be medicated for anxiety?  Facts by the way, that you’ve readily shared here publicly, before anyone accuses me of disclosing anything private?  I got sick of listening to you bitch and moan, and your passive aggressive shit, so I told you to take a hike and find your own place end of story.  I go there to chill out, relax and have fun, not play fucking head games with you.  How you’re retiring from sleds (probably blame me for that too)?  If you think that makes me a victim.......alrighty then.  I wish you the best, but seriously everyone liked you better when you were fat, breathing through your nose and shoving seriously unhealthy amounts of little Debbie snacks in your pie hole.  

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Well  Clarence since you decided to go personal-  game on

Only one of us has had issues with everyone on the internet for the last decade + and take no responsibility because your the "victim"

yes my lifes on display here,  I made that life and i live with the consequences  maybe i should just be like you mr I'm so successful,  I'm the smartest, blah blah blah regardless of the truth.  You were a lot more tolerable before you started thinking of yourself as the oracle of ellington when your nothing but an asset gatherer taking old ladies money with no knowledge and experience

Shall I go on

how-yall-look-when-u-break-up-cause-a-sc

• Haha 3