Check your account email address ×

Hang Gliding anyone?? Fuck me

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I saw that on the news the other day....how in the fuck do you forget to hook yourself in.😂😂😂

This.

40 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I saw that on the news the other day....how in the fuck do you forget to hook yourself in.😂😂😂

He was a virgin. The instructor was supposed to hook him up.

23 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Fucker did a good job hanging on....landing was gonna be sketchy if he hung on to long....wonder how banged up he got.

No doubt, his left hand was clamped on that bar, permanently it seemed. :lmao:I heard he broke a wrist, not sure if anything else.

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

No doubt, his left hand was clamped on that bar, permanently it seemed. :lmao:I heard he broke a wrist, not sure if anything else.

Not to bad if thats all he got... probably dead if he aborted mid flight youd think.

:lol:

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Probably broke it beating the fuck out of the instructor once he caught up to him! :lol:

He sure held the hell on though! He'll walk away with 7 figures and retire.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Totally worth it.  Dude was awesome holding on that long.  I guess the instructor was busy trying not to crash but it didn't look like he did much to help the guy. 

19 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Probably broke it beating the fuck out of the instructor once he caught up to him! :lol:

He sure held the hell on though! He'll walk away with 7 figures and retire.

Good luck getting 7 figures out of a hang glider instructor.   

Kayak, Hang glider, snowboard, ski, climbing instructors usually can fit their net worth in a van by the river. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Good luck getting 7 figures out of a hang glider instructor.   

Kayak, Hang glider, snowboard, ski, climbing instructors usually can fit their net worth in a van by the river. 

Not out of the instructor, out of the company/corporation that employed the instructor. To be an instructor, he must have had certifications. If a ski instructor found a way to fuck up this royally the ski resort would be held liable. Use your brain banana head.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Not out of the instructor, out of the company/corporation that employed the instructor. To be an instructor, he must have had certifications. If a ski instructor found a way to fuck up this royally the ski resort would be held liable. Use your brain banana head.

You Americans are always about suing. You may pretend to be all about personal responsibility but in the end it's all bullshit. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You Americans are always about suing. You may pretend to be all about personal responsibility but in the end it's all bullshit. 

Id have to agree they do love to sue...

:lol:

26 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Oh my god that’s rich coming from a libtard 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Totally worth it.  Dude was awesome holding on that long.  I guess the instructor was busy trying not to crash but it didn't look like he did much to help the guy. 

He didn't even try to turn right and stay on the high ground.

5 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

He didn't even try to turn right and stay on the high ground.

I've never done it so I don't know but it looked liked turning left got them higher off the ground. 

The guy that held on can take this two ways. He can turn into a puddle of piss and cry about ruining his life. 

Or he can hit the bar and celebrate surviving a near death experience.  Best piss ups are after near misses.