Check your account email address ×

Hang Gliding anyone?? Fuck me

jtssrx

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

first one to mention suing on this thread was one of the resident right wing cheerleaders.

Please demonstrate how this man if he sued would be escaping "personal responsibility" 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Totally worth it.  Dude was awesome holding on that long.  I guess the instructor was busy trying not to crash but it didn't look like he did much to help the guy. 

Good thing he didn't have Barbie Boy limp wrists or it would have been game over.

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Good luck getting 7 figures out of a hang glider instructor.   

Kayak, Hang glider, snowboard, ski, climbing instructors usually can fit their net worth in a van by the river. 

Here I thought kayakers were ballers.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Please demonstrate how this man if he sued would be escaping "personal responsibility" 

I wasn't there and I haven't parachuted or been on a hang glider.  I've done a bit of climbing, I've gone zip lining, rappelling waterfalls and of course kayaking. You always check your safety gear. When climbing, the person belaying also checks the person before they climb. 

So yeah, the instructor fucked up big time.  But nobody dragged him out hang gliding.  He should have checked his own gear. 

If he sues the instructor over a broken wrist instead of being thankful he isn't dead, he's a bigger bitch than most Trumpsters. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

If ya watch. They started on high ground and it stayed somewhat level for a while then dropped quick. If he turned right he could have put it down 20 seconds after takeoff about 50 ft lower then where they left from.

34 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

If ya watch. They started on high ground and it stayed somewhat level for a while then dropped quick. If he turned right he could have put it down 20 seconds after takeoff about 50 ft lower then where they left from.

Easy to say...you have to take wind conditions into factor...especially updraft.

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Lots of people in wheelchairs from those things. It’s possible a fast right would have ended up in a stall. A rougher ride might have shaken the guy off.  In the end the passenger has a broken flipper and a cool story. 

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Poor Arctic beta. You really are a butt hurt little fella aren’t you. 

Hes just making you look the fool you are. Its not very difficult.

Like how youre a baller....but cant afford your own boat.

:lol:

19 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Hes just making you look the fool you are. Its not very difficult.

Like how youre a baller....but cant afford your own boat.

:lol:

Now you have me feeling sad for all those rich AAAAARAAABS.  Here they are worth millions of dollars stuck in the desert and they can’t be ballers because they don’t got no boat.  

95318D1D-9E8A-4ACD-819D-0DDC3074FCEA.jpeg

Edited by revkevsdi

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Now you have me feeling sad for all those rich AAAAARAAABS.  Here they are worth millions of dollars stuck in the desert and they can’t be ballers because they don’t got no boat.  

soooo, do they own boats or, yacht???!!! :ashamed:

2 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

soooo, do they own boats or, yacht???!!! :ashamed:

But that’s the billionaire  big baller. Trumps reporter murdering hero. 

I’m talking about those poor land locked multi millionaires. 

I like how the self proclaimed Conservatives, were the first ones to blame the instructor. 

The guy was about to go airborne and he didn't check his own harness.  The Trumpsters are the first to say.... "Someone should have taken care of him. "  

Typical Trumpsters. 

14 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Yep, that was my take on it too.  He could have found several places to land safely.  To just keep flying with little regard for his passenger is pretty lame.  

Edited by AKIQPilot