Check your account email address ×

Watch a 2,000-HP Lamborghini Blow Past a Kawasaki Ninja H2 at 200 MPH

What a car to take out a built Ninja, just fucking crazy :bc: 

Watch a 2,000-HP Lamborghini Blow Past a Kawasaki Ninja H2 at 200 MPH

Before we dive in here, let us offer the traditional automotive journalist's disclaimer for any post that contains drivers behaving like madmen on the street:

The Drive does not condone nor endorse reckless driving, speeding, or any form of vehicular lawbreaking. Please restrict all fast driving to closed tracks.

Now that we've got that out of the way: Holy crap, this video of a tuned Lamborghini racing a superbike at 200 mph down the highway is nuts.

According to the video's description, the matte blue Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder in question has been turbo'ed and tweaked by the maniacs at Underground Racing until its 5.2-liter V-10 cranks out around 2,000 horsepower. Assuming the car's speedometer is accurate, that's enough to send this topless Lambo from 100 to 200 miles per hour in a shade less than 10 seconds.

With the top down.

Granted, the motorcycle in question puts up a hell of a fight. It's a Kawasaki Ninja H2, a supercharged four-cylinder superbike that can rip off a sub-10-second quarter-mile time. Based on the other videos posted on the YouTube channel, the Ninja in this video appears to have been further modified to produce 245 horsepower at the wheel, allowing it to run an 8.34 second quarter-mile at 169 mph.

Yet even packing that sort of punch, the nightmare Ninja falls before the might of the twin-turbo Lamborghini. Woof.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/enthusiasts/watch-a-2000-hp-lamborghini-blow-past-a-kawasaki-ninja-h2-at-200-mph/ar-BBvz9eG

7 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Only a matter of time before that Lambo driver ends up just like this one 

One of those moments where being lucky rather than good saved the day.

Idiots record their own 200-mph Lamborghini crash

Terrifying stupidity and sociopathic recklessness, preserved on a phone cam. 

The Lamborghini Huracan is, quite simply, too fast for normal humans to operate

Especially on public roads. That didn't stop these two morons from taking a brand-new lime green example up to an indicated 336 km/h—or 208 mph—on a busy Hungarian highway in the middle of the day. 

The brain-dead blast ended in a violent, fiery crash, which both driver and passenger astoundingly survived. And since epic stupidity is nothing without an audience, the passenger caught the whole imbecilic debacle on video.

This crash occurred back in September of 2014, not long after the first Huracans hit the road. As you can expect from the sociopathic, homicidal recklessness required for a driver to break the 200-mph mark on a busy highway, the exercise in stupidity ended with the car shattered, crumpled, and melted beyond recognition. 

According to the Hungarian police who dealt with the aftermath, both the driver and passenger survived. The car pinballed left, then right, piercing the right-hand guardrail before landing upside-down in a drainage ditch alongside the M7 highway just before 2pm. 

The wheelman, miraculously, was able to get himself and his passenger out before the car burned to the ground. But the passenger's severe injuries have led Hungarian police to slap the driver with charges of reckless endangerment on top of his myriad driving violations.

The authorities also released the passenger's video, showing every bit of stupidity leading up to the near-fatal wreck.

http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/videos/a24797/video-lamborghini-huracan-208-mph-highway-crash/

20 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Only a matter of time before that Lambo driver ends up just like this one 

man how did they live through that..fawk.

21 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

128 on my sled.

Here is 105 mph on my sled, the blonde fell down when I passed her :lol: 

nice rip..i seen 115 on the apex once..gps..speedo said close to 130..lol.

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

115 on a sled,..141 in my 2011 Ram..

What all was done to your ram?  With just am intake, exhaust and programmer I was able to peg the speedo in a hurry. It only went to 120 so I don't know how fast I went. 

Recently I hit 135 in my 137,000 mile 328i bimmer. It still had more in it but I had to let off

• Platinum Contributing Member

Intake, cam, TB,  headers, full 3" exhaust with no cats, Diablo t-1000 stand alone. Truck was fun and fast,..but I had to send it down the road, tranny was going to have issues and I was definitely going to get myself in some trouble..lol

16 minutes ago, Doorider said:

What all was done to your ram?  With just am intake, exhaust and programmer I was able to peg the speedo in a hurry. It only went to 120 so I don't know how fast I went. 

Recently I hit 135 in my 137,000 mile 328i bimmer. It still had more in it but I had to let off

Would get to 60 in the low 5's consistently, for a 6400lb 4dr 4x4 truck I was impressed 

20 minutes ago, Doorider said:

Bfd....my little  1.9 TDI will do 200+ kph :lol:

20 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Intake, cam, TB,  headers, full 3" exhaust with no cats, Diablo t-1000 stand alone. Truck was fun and fast,..but I had to send it down the road, tranny was going to have issues and I was definitely going to get myself in some trouble..lol

I removed all my exhaust a while back on my Tundra.  Put in stainless long tubes, mid pipes and nice exhaust system.  all JBA performance.  They say it's something like 40hp gain and 50lbs of torque to the stock 380hp and 400ft lbs.  That seems high.  But I can say I definitely can tell a difference.  Real nice sound too. Just a bit loud when I romp on it though...gonna add some resonators later.  Gotta work on a tune and intake now.

• Like 1

My fastest was on a bike. 155. Insane. Shits happening fast. heavily worked Kawasaki Z1000r.that bike was mean. Wiseco big bore kit, cam, barnett clutch,accell coils, Vance and Hines drag pipe.  It ended up catching fire with me on it shortly after running from a state trooper. Main harness went crispy. 

3 minutes ago, Shifty said:

My fastest was on a bike. 155. Insane. Shits happening fast. heavily worked Kawasaki Z1000r.that bike was mean. Wiseco big bore kit, cam, barnett clutch,accell coils, Vance and Hines drag pipe.  It ended up catching fire with me on it shortly after running from a state trooper. Main harness went crispy. 

I guess there was more in the Kawi. My old GSXR750 would redline top gear at 152mph just like the magazines reported. Saw that speed a few times.

Just now, 2strokemerc said:

I guess there was more in the Kawi. My old GSXR750 would redline top gear at 152mph just like the magazines reported. Saw that speed a few times.

What yr gsxr? I had an 85....i saw slightly more speed then that.

5 minutes ago, Dave said:

Fast regardless. 

Speedo said 260km/hr which converts to 161mph but magazines said due to speedo error the real speed was 152mph.

Mine was red/white/black.

http://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/model/suzu/suzuki_gsxr750 90.htm

Edited by 2strokemerc