Check your account email address ×

Ok, what about the health care plan?

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I think you have it wrong. That wasnt me. 

Youre the only Analer on the site!

:lol:

Another reason i know it was you...was because you were one of the few guys who would converse with me. 

Just now, DAVE said:

Youre the only Analer on the site!

Another reason i know it was you...was because you were one of the few guys who would converse with me. 

:lol: Well I will never make that mistake again! :lol: No sorry bro that wasnt me. I just hate health insurance in general. There was nothing about ACA that made me especially angry about it. I remember True Blue trying to tell me it was gonna cost me this and this being an employer but it didnt. 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

:lol: Well I will never make that mistake again! :lol: No sorry bro that wasnt me. I just hate health insurance in general. There was nothing about ACA that made me especially angry about it. I remember True Blue trying to tell me it was gonna cost me this and this being an employer but it didnt. 

:bc:

How the fuck could i mix you up with TB?

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Absolute bullshit.  Revealing a plan has nothing to do with repealing an old one. WTF...

Neal

You mean revealing a plan beyond a handful of talking points?  I can't think of one piece of legislation that the writer gave details on how it would work until legislation was drafted and being discussed, even then they don't address much of it publicly until they think they have something passable.  You expected Trump to fail on the repeal yet go into detail on what he would have done had it actually been repealed?  WTF is right....sometimes you bloviate just to hear yourself.

5 hours ago, F3600 said:

Not sure if you were napping for this but McCain sunk the repeal.  So asking where it is, starts with a repeal which was voted down.  

McCains dead so Trump has the last laugh on that they should vote again on that :dunno: 

15 hours ago, F3600 said:

You mean revealing a plan beyond a handful of talking points?  I can't think of one piece of legislation that the writer gave details on how it would work until legislation was drafted and being discussed, even then they don't address much of it publicly until they think they have something passable.  You expected Trump to fail on the repeal yet go into detail on what he would have done had it actually been repealed?  WTF is right....sometimes you bloviate just to hear yourself.

You make zero sense.  I called your bullshit, end of story.

Neal

• Haha 1