Check your account email address ×

matt whitaker

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

I posted a thread about it earlier this week. Nobody campaigned on Russian collusion because there is none. Even Slinger knows it but he is just a slaty bitch and cant admit he was duped. 

If there was anything it would have been leaked. They kept it under wraps because there’s nothing and that would have hurt the Dems for mid terms 

Trump is making a play to either legalize or decriminalize weed and sessions won’t play ball with that 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

again, it's a damn good thing the dems took the house the other night. right tom? dumbski? 

Of course it is! Maybe it will balance things out a bit sort of like you balancing out someone like momo here  :thumb: 

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

If there was anything it would have been leaked. They kept it under wraps because there’s nothing and that would have hurt the Dems for mid terms 

Trump is making a play to either legalize or decriminalize weed and sessions won’t play ball with that 

Right. Everybody knew about this Russian collusion but just cant provide any evidence. Sounds believable. 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

again, it's a damn good thing the dems took the house the other night. right tom? dumbski? 

What is so good about it? What do they plan to do that is going to be so good for us? 

Just now, Anler said:

What is so good about it? What do they plan to do that is going to be so good for us? 

To stop trumps insane accomplishments , which btw they give credit for trumps accomplishments to obama 

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

It was a win for the Dems and in the end, it's all he cares about

14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Of course it is! Maybe it will balance things out a bit sort of like you balancing out someone like momo here  :thumb: 

Yah a truth teller ultra intelligent scholar like me balances out a blubbering ignorant shitforbrains retard like Snot  :bc: 

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It was a win for the Dems and in the end, it's all he cares about

Seriously I would like to know. What do the dems need to get done? Do they just want to fuck with Trump because he is Trump or do they want to get something done?

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Seriously I would like to know. What do the dems need to get done? Do they just want to fuck with Trump because he is Trump or do they want to get something done?

I'd guess to fuck with Trump and reverse everything he's reversed so in the end we just keep going in circles. I'm not a Dem so hopefully @Snoslinger has a no bullshit answer   :news: 

They hate TRump BOTH politically and personally. It's 2 or 6 years of bullshit ahead of us. Any way you look at it, it's 2 years of non-stop  fighting. 

The USA will not have stability for a minimum of 2 years. 

I think if another GOOD repub runs in 2020, they could beat Trump. Even those that support him might get weary of him. Just my .02c.  

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Hey faggot, why cant Mueller just present the evidence to congress and let them take it from there? What is he "obstructing"?

who are you referring to? if it's me, the more you post about this topic, the more your naivety shows. mueller was supposed to present his report to the AG. But since sessions had recused himself, it was supposed to be rosenstein instead, the deputy AG. now that trump has put in this loyalist, they have more options. this new guy could kill the investigation, he could sit on the report, etc. but come january, the house can start subpoenaing things, even the report. they could also ask mueller to a pblic hearing. mueller himself could even go public. he may lose his job, but i dont think he'd be doing anything illegal. 

i'd like to think mueller prepared for all this, and things will start to happen shortly, like subpoenas already lined up.

Edited by Snoslinger

1 hour ago, Anler said:

so let's just ignore all the trump/russian connections? paleez, you're so fucking blind to the major knowns in this case, i can only imagine all the other things you're unaware of. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

they need to address the following topics in addition to continuing the mueller investigation:

• fixing healthcare
  • significant middle class wage increases
  • take away some of the corporate and wealthy tax breaks and give them to the middle class
  • infrastructure improvements
  • opoid addiction
  • big pharma

:lol:   He was playing at Iowa the same time I was.   Long time ago but I may have been in some of the same circles he was around.  

45 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so let's just ignore all the trump/russian connections? paleez, you're so fucking blind to the major knowns in this case, i can only imagine all the other things you're unaware of. 

If Muellers final report does not show any credible evidence of conspiracy with the Russians yeah you should ignore all of the russian bullshit. Or else your dems are gonna lose the house in another 2 years. 

24 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

they need to address the following topics in addition to continuing the mueller investigation:

• fixing healthcare
  • significant middle class wage increases
  • take away some of the corporate and wealthy tax breaks and give them to the middle class
  • infrastructure improvements
  • opoid addiction
  • big pharma

Those would be more noble efforts. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

If Muellers final report does not show any credible evidence of conspiracy with the Russians yeah you should ignore all of the russian bullshit. Or else your dems are gonna lose the house in another 2 years. 

Them dropping the Russian narrative won't make any difference.  It's my guess they are gonna fall all over themselves with no chance of a WH run up to 2020.  They have no leadership, plan or message and now, ANYTHING that goes tits up...will be put on them.  Most of it rightfully so.

Down to one party.  SUPER DUPER!!!!!!!!!!!!