Check your account email address ×

Life loser democrats like snot demanding trumps tax returns :predictions:

Rod

Slinger is a terrible loser at life. That is a fact. Be that as it may, he is still heavily invested in the hilarious notion that his democrat cult will save him

ergo, trumps taxes.

life loser democrats seem to think that all the evils and hideousness of trump are hidden in there... in plain sight to mueller and the IRS. Except they’ve been too dumb to see it. And that mueller is an absolute genius... but also too dumb to see what’s in there. Snot says he can see it. You just have to click on the header called collusion money... lmao 

so what’s in there? Well... nothing. Who the fuck writes off dirty money legally on their taxes? :lol: 

i say worst case is he legally donates money to his own charity. Like the Clintons have been doing for years... even given their 100% corporate failure rate :lol: 

this will be another dead end that demofags put all thier chips in that get them another big loss like they got tonight 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Watch for massive resignations in his administration with no one knocking at the door to get in. 

Yah....witchhunts and coordinated media character assassinations will do that.

7 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Slinger is a terrible loser at life. That is a fact. Be that as it may, he is still heavily invested in the hilarious notion that his democrat cult will save him

ergo, trumps taxes.

life loser democrats seem to think that all the evils and hideousness of trump are hidden in there... in plain sight to mueller and the IRS. Except they’ve been too dumb to see it. And that mueller is an absolute genius... but also too dumb to see what’s in there. Snot says he can see it. You just have to click on the header called collusion money... lmao 

so what’s in there? Well... nothing. Who the fuck writes off dirty money legally on their taxes? :lol: 

i say worst case is he legally donates money to his own charity. Like the Clintons have been doing for years... even given their 100% corporate failure rate :lol: 

this will be another dead end that demofags put all thier chips in that get them another big loss like they got tonight 

Yoour just really a Democrat at heart and trying to fit in with the cool kids.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

But what if Trump's taxes confirm collusion????  :lol: 

So where’s our pal snowrider today? You think the collusion queef has him down still?  I expected him to roll in on his white Prius guns a blazing this morning telling everyone how the r’s are fucked. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Edmo said:

So where’s our pal snowrider today? You think the collusion queef has him down still?  I expected him to roll in on his white Prius guns a blazing this morning telling everyone how the r’s are fucked. :lol: 

I figured he be here by now strutting around like a peacock with verbal diarrhea. He's probably pissed they took the House and not the Senate

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Wait till everyone sees how much Trumpco is being paid to have a meet with Trump. The companies and world wide thugs will amaze.

Oh u got the inside scoop I’m sure......I know he’s a commy!

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Wait till everyone sees how much Trumpco is being paid to have a meet with Trump. The companies and world wide thugs will amaze.

So Trump met with Trump then? Is that your prediction? :dunno: 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

the dems will handle everything just fine. mueller has done the grunt work and will soon reveal the truth, and the conspiracies in here will be epic.

:lol:

:lol: no way you're that dumb. Troll

32 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the dems will handle everything just fine. mueller has done the grunt work and will soon reveal the truth, and the conspiracies in here will be epic.

:lol:

Very true. The trump clan is dirty as fuck. Seeing trump have his political skin pealed off one strip at a time will be entertaining to watch. 

29 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Perhaps the president should’ve surrounded himself by people who aren’t liars and crooks. 

Well, he wants to surround himself with like minded people. :lol:

• Haha 1