Check your account email address ×

Election Results

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

There could be plenty of things in there. Obviously the dude isn’t that bright. Neither are you for that matter, because it’s obvious as fuck there are things he wants to keep hidden 

Well the IRS had them. Are they "bright"? Quit chasing your tail with that stuff. How about instead of running down dead ends you guys get to work doing stuff that matters?

• Like 3

Slinger using this House swap to hang onto his collusion fantasy, and his $100.

Kind of surprised that Tina Smith took the Senate seat in MN, she was a seat warmer.  Figured Housley would get some of that St. Paul vote, but as usual MN finds enough minorities to stay blue.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Well the IRS had them. Are they "bright"? Quit chasing your tail with that stuff. How about instead of running down dead ends you guys get to work doing stuff that matters?

That won't happen until they can get over that they lost in 2016.

Beto O'rourke is making his concession speech. The kid can talk, I'll give him that. Used the " F " word!!!!  

Over dramatic, made me kind of sick listening to him. 

6 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

The Dems will ask Mueller to give them copies of Trumps tax returns so they can spend the next 2 years getting to the bottom of them. 

Hahahahahaha

Yep

6 hours ago, DAVE said:

And that helps the country how?

Obviously it won't.  Said that exact same thing to my wife last night.  A couple years of legal battles coming up.   Lovely. 

5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Walker is falling behind in WI. 

Lost.   He never should have said this was his last time running. 

5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He’s going to win. 

Lost

Recount apparently....

7 hours ago, Anler said:

Man I dunno wtf has happened to you lately but you ought  to consider seeking help. First off, if hillary hadnt shown tax returns and the gop did, your head would have exploded. Second, the tax returns can be very damaging to trump, yet still fall under irs legal guidelines. Or had the irs been aware of subject a, they would have had more scrutiny while examining things.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Gretchen Whitmer-D is our new Governor.

The Weeds are legal.

I was reading it probably won’t be until 2020 until they actually license and regulate the places where they can sell. The vote was a lot closer than I thought it would be.

My only hope is Gretchen is better than that cunt Granholm. Those were some dark days...

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I was reading it probably won’t be until 2020 until they actually license and regulate the places where they can sell. The vote was a lot closer than I thought it would be.

My only hope is Gretchen is better than that cunt Granholm. Those were some dark days...

I hope so as well and IMO she will be better (I voted for her) but who knows. 

I voted Yes on the weed...don't smoke it but no sense in continuing to stigmatize it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Anyone know how many House seats were lost? In 1994 Clinton lost 52, in 2006 Bush lost 30, in 2010 Obama lost 63, midterms just seem to work out that way.

And they lost the senate as well....Trump did well for a 1st term prez compared to others and how much the media was against him.