Check your account email address ×

More evidence B.K. was a shit choice for Supreme Court...

16 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/11/supreme-court-wont-rule-on-legality-of-obama-era-net-neutrality-rules/

He ruled that ISPs have editorial rights over your internet connection.  What a fucktard.

Neal

well, if he's going to go that far I'm going to hold them liable for my next security issue. In for a penny in for a fucking pound :news:

20 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/11/supreme-court-wont-rule-on-legality-of-obama-era-net-neutrality-rules/

He ruled that ISPs have editorial rights over your internet connection.  What a fucktard.

Neal

So you view is, the governement should have those rights instead?

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

So you view is, the governement should have those rights instead?

No, my view is that the government should say that internet connections are to be treated like other telecommunications services, wherein it isn't in the perview of the carrier to edit the content of the transmission.  Simple.

Neal

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

No, my view is that the government should say that internet connections are to be treated like other telecommunications services, wherein it isn't in the perview of the carrier to edit the content of the transmission.  Simple.

Neal

agreed

Neal

The way I see it, we have two choices (reluctant ones but...)  Either public or private "editing".  I'll take private.  However, I'll admit, the lines are getting blurred in many cases. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The way I see it, we have two choices (reluctant ones but...)  Either public or private "editing".  I'll take private.  However, I'll admit, the lines are getting blurred in many cases. 

That's completely fucked up and not close to reality at all.  It's your fucking brain that's blurred.

Neal

That's completely fucked up and not close to reality at all.  It's your fucking brain that's blurred.

Neal

Got it!   But you'll understand if I don't take your comments to heart.....

lug2.jpg

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

You just summed up everyone of his posts. 😂

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I understand the difficulty levels some face.  

Image result for short bus gif

You should stick to your new found hobby of swinging from Little MoeMoe and Woolenputzs nutsacks.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Agreed.