Check your account email address ×

***Official KAVANAUGH accusers prosecuted Thread***

Snake

59 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Anyone who accused Kavanaugh was doing 1000x more to defend our rights than any soldier has done since ww2

As long as it wasn't you doing the heavy lifting it's all good right bennie boy? :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Snake said:

As long as it wasn't you doing the heavy lifting it's all good right bennie boy? :lol:

You didn't lift shit Little MoeMoe other than a government check so stifle it Halfpint.

4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

How bout a comment on the link and not the guy who posted it.  

I'll expect you to say the same thing the next time MoeMoe calls me a drunk or says I'm hungover.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'll expect you to say the same thing the next time MoeMoe calls me a drunk or says I'm hungover.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you're just a mini you so GFY.

Wow. Triggered.

54 minutes ago, Anler said:

:true: fuck people who hate the constitution! 

is it a living breathing document that needs to change with the time for this instance or is it a word for word document for this instance or is it a founders intent . hard to keep up with what it means for every diff situation with some people  

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Sounds like it. :lol:

:lol:  Still hasn’t commented on the link.  Self awareness is not Smales strong suit.  Complains about being labeled a drunk as an insult, as he follows you around the forum insulting you about your job and how big he thinks you are........even though he’s never met you........for that matter he hasn’t met a single soul from these boards.  15 plus years of running his mouth from the comfort of his keyboard.  Cue up his all too predictable response.  :lol:  

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  Still hasn’t commented on the link.  Self awareness is not Smales strong suit.  Complains about being labeled a drunk as an insult, as he follows you around the forum insulting you about your job and how big he thinks you are........even though he’s never met you........for that matter he hasn’t met a single soul from these boards.  15 plus years of running his mouth from the comfort of his keyboard.  Cue up his all too predictable response.  :lol:  

Fuck it...you aren't worth the trouble.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks