Check your account email address ×

To the FS Lefty-Libs

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If you disagree with something I post, fine...let's hear your side.  But the same old "boo hoo, somebody is hurting my feelings" is quite lame. If you cannot defend yourself on the internet...don't throw stones.  And "Douch Bag"?....how very unoriginal.  SO................Now's your chance to get back at all us meanie HCS guys  You have that power right?  Show me.

I haven't complained about you or anyone else ever hurting my feelings.

I simply pointed out the lack of substance in your so called debate.

Believe me nothing you have said comes anywhere near the  things that have been said on the old site before as far as insults go and we won't even get into the blue waffle pictures.

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Snake said:

I have no problem with cut and paste when it is relevant to the discussion. Like all the ones in the Hillary email thread that get ignored.

:lol: Did Woolie log in?  You're still crying about your poorly executed strategy to try and have a gotcha moment?  You've been chasing the ghost for years and crying wolf for 40 years....as a result your perspective means nothing.  

Should everyone driving 56 in a 55 get a ticket?  Are they speeding?  Did tney break the law?  Is it relevant?  Why do some of the speeders get a pass?  

Colin Powell came out last year and said he did the same thing.....but suddenly it's an issue for clowns like you.  There's bigger issues - let's deal with them but for a rww whacko like you - it's about email and Benghazi.  So fake your Butthurt and :bigfinger:

Just now, 1jkw said:

I haven't complained about you or anyone else ever hurting my feelings.

I simply pointed out the lack of substance in your so called debate.

Believe me nothing you have said comes anywhere near the  things that have been said on the old site before as far as insults go and we won't even get into the blue waffle pictures.

It's pretty funny when the Johnny come lately's act like they know all of the people here, their positions, etc.

Reminds me of someone else who joined the old forum a couple years ago. :snack:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Did Woolie log in?  You're still crying about your poorly executed strategy to try and have a gotcha moment?  You've been chasing the ghost for years and crying wolf for 40 years....as a result your perspective means nothing.  

Should everyone driving 56 in a 55 get a ticket?  Are they speeding?  Did tney break the law?  Is it relevant?  Why do some of the speeders get a pass?  

Colin Powell came out last year and said he did the same thing.....but suddenly it's an issue for clowns like you.  There's bigger issues - let's deal with them but for a rww whacko like you - it's about email and Benghazi.  So fake your Butthurt and :bigfinger:

:lol:

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Let's just assume you're right, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on that one.

Now what about everyone else that you went into attack mode on from day one?

You started shit with the vast majority there but you're too blind to see it. 

Hey if starting threads - and then immediately getting personslly attacked and returning fire - is starting shit.  I'm guilty. :bc: 

But feel free to take off your Jamcock tinted glasses and focus on reality....how many threads did I start turn into an attack on me?  I obviously DGAF and am more than capable of holding my own.  The good ol boys never figured out how to deal with it.  You know the self controll they like to flap their lips about?  Yeah - most of them do not have any :lol:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hey if starting threads - and then immediately getting personslly attacked and returning fire - is starting shit.  I'm guilty. :bc: 

But feel free to take off your Jamcock tinted glasses and focus on reality....how many threads did I start turn into an attack on me?  I obviously DGAF and am more than capable of holding my own.  The good ol boys never figured out how to deal with it.  You know the self controll they like to flap their lips about?  Yeah - most of them do not have any :lol:

The thing I respect about you is that you don't waver from your stance on anything much.

Besides without people like you how interesting would these forums be then?

So take solace that you do serve a purpose here! :bc:  

Edited by Capt.Storm
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

It's pretty funny when the Johnny come lately's act like they know all of the people here, their positions, etc.

Reminds me of someone else who joined the old forum a couple years ago. :snack:

I remember when FSCE first started lots of good debates, some were certainly heated but everybody seemed to have a little sense of humor, as time went on it got more personal and angrier.

Sr pushed too hard too fast imo, but he sure took a shit ton of crap for it.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You went into attack mode on several people, including myself, on day one not knowing that I debate and disagree with the conservatives there all the time, including the JamStock folks. 

You attacked plenty of people first but you want to pretend that because some of them did it to you first, that it gives you a legitimate excuse to do it to everyone.

We had another person just like that on the old FS though and he's a far right wackjob, so you're in good company. :bc:

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I remember when FSCE first started lots of good debates, some were certainly heated but everybody seemed to have a little sense of humor, as time went on it got more personal and angrier.

Sr pushed too hard too fast imo, but he sure took a shit ton of crap for it.

He's exactly like one right wing poster in particular that used to post on the old FS alot. Repeating the same shit, doesn't listen to anything that's posted, tells you what your opinions are, attacks you and then claims that he's the victim.......it's bizarre.

Just now, SSFB said:

He's exactly like one right wing poster in particular that used to post on the old FS alot. Repeating the same shit, doesn't listen to anything that's posted, tells you what your opinions are, attacks you and then claims that he's the victim.......it's bizarre.

I have yet to not answer a direct question from anyone, plenty of guys wouldn't in the past and looks like some of the new ones won't either.

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Exactly like Forehead.

Just now, 1jkw said:

I have yet to not answer a direct question from anyone, plenty of guys wouldn't in the past and looks like some of the new ones won't either.

I always said if you want to know just ask. 

Don't expect me to read your mind. :bc:

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

I always said if you want to know just ask. 

Don't expect me to read your mind. :bc:

I reached a point where I just ignored it, never put anyone on ignore and only blocked PM's from mach in all the years I was on FS and HCS.

39 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You forget Spastic was anal about me from the start.  I tske my share and I give it right back......and then some.  If posters can't take it - don't dish it out. :bc:

Amd given the team Butthurt forum - it's obvious who couldn't seperate the forum from reality. :lol: 

You came in like an asshole and never looked back. Abrasive by nature and nothing more then repetitive with your version of verbal diarrhea. You deserve all the shit you get frankly. Trying to pin blame on someone else who's not here to defend themselves shows your cowardice

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Capt.Storm said:

Say it aint so Joe!

Yeah..I was waiting to punch a lib in the face with that one..lol.

Thats called, when you are losing the argument, change the subject. Do you know Slinger?

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

1jkw is a pretty decent poster when it comes to having a debate actually.

You on the other hand came into the new FreedomSledder just like SnowRider did the old FreedomSledder.

Like a douchebag.

:lol: They don't call you shortshitforbrains for nothing. Guys got the morons in this asylum pegged. :news:

2 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

:lol: They don't call you shortshitforbrains for nothing. Guys got the morons in this asylum pegged. :news:

hey look, Ricky Schroeder has stopped by! Whats up Rick? ... :bc:

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Nobody has a completely free market economy. When someone tries to break free from the world currency and debt manipulators we invade their country, impose economic sanctions and/or cripple their economy thru currency and debt manipulation. You should watch the news sometime. Any country the TV tells us is run by an "evil dictator" is probably one of those countries.

Yup. Hitler 

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Thats called, when you are losing the argument, change the subject. Do you know Slinger?

Don't forget the ever famous answer a question with another question.

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

hey look, Ricky Schroeder has stopped by! Whats up Rick? ... :bc:

What-chu-talkin-bout-willis?

These threads always go the same way - sideways. :lol: I'll steer clear of most...

Who's Ricky Schroeder? :dunno: