Check your account email address ×

Accused Synagogue Shooter Actually Hated Trump! Was It Still Trump’s Fault?

jtssrx

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Same here.  “Joe Republican along  with Trump are going to take your healthcare away....also, Joe Republican is using his business email for personal business!!!!!!!l”

They

literally

just

have 

Nothing.

We had all three branches and did nothing but fuck everything up, but I promise this time we will get you back to where you were before we fixed it. 

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

Barack Obama “the biggest liar of the world,” in reference to the former Democratic president’s infamous claim that people could keep their health care plans under ObamaCare.

And the vast majority of the people were able to. Like 98% 

• Haha 1

Just now, Cold War said:

We had all three branches and did nothing but fuck everything up, but I promise this time we will get you back to where you were before we fixed it. 

Yeah.  :lol: 

The email thing they are pushing here is priceless.  They’ve never heard of Hillary Clinton.   :dunno:

I think they’re gonna get spanked.

3 hours ago, Snake said:

He is bold, he is fearless, he doesn't take any shit from anyone, he has improved and continues to improve the lives of his citizens, and will bring us back to the top of the ladder that Obama kicked over to Europe.

"Out of his league...." yeah, that's exactly what you thought... :lol:

:lol: Paleez. he caves like a little pussy as soon as he’s away from his trumptard rallies. Like how he acted with Putin (your former enemy).  Shove your bullshit right back up your hypocritical ass

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: Paleez. he caves like a little pussy as soon as he’s away from his trumptard rallies. Lol how he acted with Putin (your former enemy to boot). Shove your bullshit right back up your hypocritical ass

He shoved the travel ban right straight up your ass, and Obama's legacy up it sideways. :lol:

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

98%. 

Number of people impacted

• NBC News reported that between 50 percent and 75 percent of the 14 million who buy individual health insurance would likely receive a cancellation notice over 2014 because their plans did not meet the requirements of the ACA.[3]
  • CBS News reported that more than two million Americans were told they could not renew their insurance policies for 2014.[11]
  • According to NBC News, the Obama administration knew in July 2010 that more than 40 percent to 67 percent of people in the individual market would likely not be able to keep their existing policies.[3]
  • Health policy consultant Robert Laszewski estimated 80 percent of individual insurance buyers would have to find new policies.

https://ballotpedia.org/Health_insurance_policy_cancellations_since_Obamacare#cite_note-NBCmillions-3

Edited by Snake
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah.  :lol: 

The email thing they are pushing here is priceless.  They’ve never heard of Hillary Clinton.   :dunno:

I think they’re gonna get spanked.

I think they will do well in Michigan.  Pot is on the ballot and will bring them a lot of anti republicans votes.  It’s a shame, Michigan has been on the uptake since ditching Dem leadership. 

29 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and every one knew it from the word go. now what one is costing Americans more money 

I guess the one that said it would cut the cost in half.  The reason being we reached the all time high with people being insured so naturally it would cost more. 

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

why don't you go over to pittsburgh and tell the grieving families and many others they have it all wrong. trump holds no responsibiity for any of this and they should welcome him with open arms...

idiot

3 hours ago, Snake said:

Like they did. :pc:

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

feel free to jump in here. i mean after all, you agree cops treatments of many blacks is wrong. i'm also waiting for your reasoning as to why obama's remarks about trayvon incited violence. you seemed to skip right over that...

It was him inserting himself into a bullshit scenario that he had all wrong. Ginning up anti-gun rhetoric

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

What I find astonishing is local dems are running on fixing health care.  Like it never fucking  happened. 

Nobody is going to fix health care. 

41 minutes ago, Snake said:

Number of people impacted

• NBC News reported that between 50 percent and 75 percent of the 14 million who buy individual health insurance would likely receive a cancellation notice over 2014 because their plans did not meet the requirements of the ACA.[3]
  • CBS News reported that more than two million Americans were told they could not renew their insurance policies for 2014.[11]
  • According to NBC News, the Obama administration knew in July 2010 that more than 40 percent to 67 percent of people in the individual market would likely not be able to keep their existing policies.[3]
  • Health policy consultant Robert Laszewski estimated 80 percent of individual insurance buyers would have to find new policies.

https://ballotpedia.org/Health_insurance_policy_cancellations_since_Obamacare#cite_note-NBCmillions-3

“No one knows exactly how many people got notices, because the health insurance market is largely private and highly fragmented. Analysts estimated the number at about 4 million (and potentially higher), out of a total insured population of about 262 million.”

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2013/dec/12/lie-year-if-you-like-your-health-care-plan-keep-it/

Edited by Snoslinger

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

The rabbi of the synagogue welcomed him. All that matters. The rest is politics.

Absolutely true.

MSM’s went all out (again) to find any and all Jewish leadership to condemn Trump to give them their 20 seconds of fame.  

Yuck.