Check your account email address ×

Accused Synagogue Shooter Actually Hated Trump! Was It Still Trump’s Fault?

jtssrx

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Whoa!  First go back and answer AKIq’s question that Slinger dodged out on.

Then I’ll be happy to show you the ways Obama increased the divide between the LE agencies and the black communities.

See?  See how this works?

I don't know the specific answer to that question, which sucks, cause now I won't get to read your laundry list of ways that Obama split the tight knit bond that had previously united the two groups.  All I ever hear get brought up much is that time Obama said that if he had a son, he might look a little like Trayvon and I guess I just don't see how someone would hear that and think, dang, I better go blow up a police van.

19 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I don't know the specific answer to that question, which sucks, cause now I won't get to read your laundry list of ways that Obama split the tight knit bond that had previously united the two groups.  All I ever hear get brought up much is that time Obama said that if he had a son, he might look a little like Trayvon and I guess I just don't see how someone would hear that and think, dang, I better go blow up a police van.

Oh, don’t play coy.  You know the answer but, instead of answering, you decided to post this bee-boppin’ and scattin’ around reponse to avoid it and try and bury the question.

You are right.  That does suck.

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

ok lets assume your right-  how is this different than obama inciting unrest between the cops and low iq AA community?  

obama spoke truth, in a peaceful way, trump has done nothing of the sort. 

Edited by Snoslinger

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ummm. What did trump say that caused the whackjob to go kill a bunch of worshipers in a synagogue?  How does your little made up story even remotely apply here. 

you need to go back to work, or whatever it was that kept you updated and with some common sense. this rww version of tom is pitiful. maybe turn on some real news to get a clue. the majority of the country has the same thoughts i just laid out, so surely you can find the info you're looking for. dumb fuck.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

you need to go back to work, or whatever it was that kept you updated and with some common sense. this rww version of tom is pitiful. maybe turn on some real news to get a clue. the majority of the country has the same thoughts i just laid out, so surely you can find the info you're looking for. dumb fuck.

:lol: you're really something

obama being truthful and saying cops need to do better in regards to many of the interactions they have with blacks = inciting violence

trump lying about caravans of people from Honduras and other areas coming with ms13 gang members, leprosy, guns, drugs.... and scaring whackos while doing so = not inciting violence

:lmao:

another day in trump world.... 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, don’t play coy.  You know the answer but, instead of answering, you decided to post this bee-boppin’ and scattin’ around reponse to avoid it and try and bury the question.

You are right.  That does suck.

I wasn't "playing coy" - I'm authentically coy.  But seriously, Obama was always pretty frickin respectful, measured, and congnizant of the content and manner in which he spoke.  Not only that, but he was quick to condemn any bad actors.  Nobody can, with any credibility, say the same for Trump.  You have to agree that Trump is far worse in terms of spewing hate.

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

feel free to jump in here. i mean after all, you agree cops treatments of many blacks is wrong. i'm also waiting for your reasoning as to why obama's remarks about trayvon incited violence. you seemed to skip right over that...

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

All I asked was for you to back up your scenario with a quote from trump saying something that would make some madman kill a bunch of worshipers.  Maybe he did say something, I'm not saying he didn't.  I am having too much fun to watch any news or TV in general.  An example is all I was asking for.  

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

All I asked was for you to back up your scenario with a quote from trump saying something that would make some madman kill a bunch of worshipers.  Maybe he did say something, I'm not saying he didn't.  I am having too much fun to watch any news or TV in general.  An example is all I was asking for.  

maybe this will help, but i doubt it....

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/10/caravan-lie-sparked-massacre-american-jews/574213/

"Before committing the Tree of Life massacre, the shooter, who blamed Jews for the caravan of “invaders” and who raged about it on social media, made it clear that he was furious at hias, founded as the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society, a Jewish group that helps resettle refugees in the United States. He shared posts on Gab, a social-media site popular with the alt-right, expressing alarm at the sight of “massive human caravans of young men from Honduras and El Salvador invading America thru our unsecured southern border.” And then he wrote, “hias likes to bring invaders in that kill our people. I can’t sit by and watch my people get slaughtered. Screw your optics, I’m going in.”

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/10/caravan-lie-sparked-massacre-american-jews/574213/

"Before committing the Tree of Life massacre, the shooter, who blamed Jews for the caravan of “invaders” and who raged about it on social media, made it clear that he was furious at hias, founded as the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society, a Jewish group that helps resettle refugees in the United States. He shared posts on Gab, a social-media site popular with the alt-right, expressing alarm at the sight of “massive human caravans of young men from Honduras and El Salvador invading America thru our unsecured southern border.” And then he wrote, “hias likes to bring invaders in that kill our people. I can’t sit by and watch my people get slaughtered. Screw your optics, I’m going in.”

So he was blaming Jews for the caravan.  Thats on him.  Trump didn't blame Jews for the caravan.  

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

now respond with your usual BS tom, like "so nothing. nowhere did trump say to kill those worshippers"

Of course because you made up one of your typical bull shit stories and can't back it up.  

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah what a crew you've bonded with :lol:

go back to playing footsie with sludgey and stfu

:bc: 

And you should continue to make up bull shit stories that you can't back up.  It's your MO.  

44 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I find him neato!

38 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

obama being truthful and saying cops need to do better in regards to many of the interactions they have with blacks = inciting violence

trump lying about caravans of people from Honduras and other areas coming with ms13 gang members, leprosy, guns, drugs.... and scaring whackos while doing so = not inciting violence

:lmao:

another day in trump world.... 

Whew!

37 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I wasn't "playing coy" - I'm authentically coy.  But seriously, Obama was always pretty frickin respectful, measured, and congnizant of the content and manner in which he spoke.  Not only that, but he was quick to condemn any bad actors.  Nobody can, with any credibility, say the same for Trump.  You have to agree that Trump is far worse in terms of spewing hate.

Trump hurts feelings but your media lives for it and regurgitates and extrapolates every but of rhetoric to keep your sad and mad little base intact.  THAT is the true fact.  Trump’s not a wet noodle, milquetoast, and the empty suit all rolled into one like your idiot king was.  So, the change you are seeing seems really hard for you all but that’s something you are going to have to get used to.  Many prefer strong leadership....or the simulation of it anyway. Obama has nothing. 

So, in short, learn to “buck up” or, decide that anything and everything that Trump says and does is worth losing heart blood over.  It’s your call but, Americans don’t seem to care about exaggerated, inflamed and overactive “feel glands” any longer.  And rightfully so for Christ’s fucking sake.  

Dont like it?  Let’s see a better plan, leadership, message and coandidates out of the Dems.  Right now, ewwww.

12 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

And you should continue to make up bull shit stories that you can't back up.  It's your MO.  

why don't you go over to pittsburgh and tell the grieving families and many others they have it all wrong. trump holds no responsibiity for any of this and they should welcome him with open arms...

idiot

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

This partisan hypocrisy gets on my last ducking nerve sometimes.  Not sure how blatant idiocy finds its way into seemingly decent minds.  TDS is a brain eater!!!!!

Obama and his administration never missed an opportunity to make subtle sneering comments about LE and/or just plain passively approved violent actions against them.  Really, same with military.

....and Dems can’t figure out why either group will show up to the polls to support them. 

MIND RAKER!!!!!!!!

"Never waste a crisis."

33 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

SO it was Trump who spilled the beans on a caravan?

Ain't that the media's job?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

why don't you go over to pittsburgh and tell the grieving families and many others they have it all wrong. trump holds no responsibiity for any of this and they should welcome him with open arms...

idiot

Like they did. :pc: