Check your account email address ×

Accused Synagogue Shooter Actually Hated Trump! Was It Still Trump’s Fault?

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, Pete said:

TDS

every thing is his fault. If the libs win, they have no idea how much of a pummeling  they will be in for lol

i can’t wait 

Why so emotional Petey? 

Kind of weird to be so excited by this.🤣

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why so emotional Petey? 

Kind of weird to be so excited by this.🤣

you sure do like to follow me around..

I love getting you upset.. its sooo easy.. you are worse than any broad ive known lol

First, it depends on the definition of fault. Is this completely trump’s fault? No. A fruit loop commited the crimes. Does he hold some responsibility? I’d say yeah, for the same reason I’d hold a sane person partially responsible for making up crazy shit about another person, resulting in a whacko taking that person out because of it. I don’t care if this clown liked trump or not, he was still influenced by his crazy shit

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

First, it depends on the definition of fault. Is this completely trump’s fault? No. A fruit loop commited the crimes. Does he hold some responsibility? I’d say yeah, for the same reason I’d hold a sane person partially responsible for making up crazy shit about another person, resulting in a whacko taking that person out because of it. I don’t care if this clown liked trump or not, he was still influenced by his crazy shit

what you say about the scalise shooter? HMMM?

hes one of yours

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

One thing for certain, trump is stirring up trouble where it doesn’t need to be, with his constant lies

If I had a son.....he'd look like Traevon

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

One thing for certain, trump is stirring up trouble where it doesn’t need to be, with his constant lies

lmfao so now that killing people gathered in 1 pace is a new thing and Trump holds resopnablity because well he is the first political figure to lie . honestly yi7 can't make this TDS shit up 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Oh the horror

:lol:

It was a pathetic knee jerk reactionary injection of race baiting bullshit from the highest office in the land. As pathetic as anything Trump has ever spewed

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

lmfao so now that killing people gathered in 1 pace is a new thing and Trump holds resopnablity because well he is the first political figure to lie . honestly yi7 can't make this TDS shit up 

Ben this is how you sound at times 

Trump is doing NOTHING WRONG. He is simply trying to straighten-out this country, which has been nearly destroyed. 

Slowly, but surely the Dems putrified this country, with filthy immigrants. George Bush destroyed us militarily, financially. 

I'm surprised the country is still in one piece. The libs are gonna' fight like cornered cats. 

This is far from over.