Check your account email address ×

Repuke Jesus

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bahahahahhahahahahhaha!!! You get caught with your pants down and claim you donate because you pay taxes?!

LooooooooooooL!

and of course using every tax exemption he can get too which is also a big taboo in the alt left circles :lol: 

This is a MC level Khashoggi’d. Even MC has the sense to pop smoke and not return to the threads where he steps on his own crank. @Snoslinger will be back to try and twist his words to make everyone else in his 73er world view “the ones who are wrong”. Total trash.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bahahahahhahahahahhaha!!! You get caught with your pants down and claim you donate because you pay taxes?!

I didn’t say one word about charity ya dingaling. If I wanted to lie about that, why wouldn’t I continue with it? 

Some of the money I give in taxes goes to house and feed these people. I don’t have one problem with it, which is the point here. Duh. I guess you becoming more dum, more angry makes sense. You were played hard :lol:

now go ahead and respond with something dumb again. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

This is a MC level Khashoggi’d. Even MC has the sense to pop smoke and not return to the threads where he steps on his own crank. @Snoslinger will be back to try and twist his words to make everyone else in his 73er world view “the ones who are wrong”. Total trash.

I don’t live her you fuckin kook

C2C1DDC2-F535-40A3-9A1E-C7DEABBA9399.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I didn’t say one word about charity ya dingaling. If I wanted to lie about that, why wouldn’t I continue with it? 

Some of the money I give in taxes goes to house and feed these people. I don’t have one problem with it, which is the point here. Duh. I guess you becoming more dum, more angry makes sense. You were played hard :lol:

now go ahead and respond with something dumb again. 

Bahahaha nice try faggot!!! Look at you squirm. What a fucking piece of trash. This is worse than MC’s usual lies and garbage. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

So xtraBS asking me to prove it called me out?? :lmao: why am I not surprised? I mean I couldn’t state I paid in cash, or no longer have the receipt or anything.......

Nothing funnier than people coming here for credibility.....really a quasi sled site with 90% moron right wing dumb ass members?

97F86E62-0090-4E0A-AF9D-DE8BA0821906.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So xtraBS asking me to prove it called me out?? :lmao: why am I not surprised? I mean I couldn’t state I paid in cash, or no longer have the receipt or anything.......

Oh now you are changing it to “well I don’t have the receipt”? Bahahah it started a week ago. You would have the receipt and no one donates cash to far flung charities. They do it online. What a lying ass piece of shit. Suck start a shotgun you fucking snake!

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Nothing funnier than people coming here for credibility.....really a quasi sled site with 90% moron right wing dumb ass members?

97F86E62-0090-4E0A-AF9D-DE8BA0821906.jpeg

Circle the wagon you geriatric lying faggot. Your generation needs to die off. Suck start a shotgun as well. 

Bahahaha nice try faggot!!! Look at you squirm. What a fucking piece of trash. This is worse than MC’s usual lies and garbage. 

Yea yes xtraBS, your magnificent investigation and interrogation skills caught me in the act :lmao:

Oh now you are changing it to “well I don’t have the receipt”? Bahahah it started a week ago. You would have the receipt and no one donates cash to far flung charities. They do it online. What a lying ass piece of shit. Suck start a shotgun you fucking snake!

Seriously? You can’t even comprehend something so basic? 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I didn’t change it you fucking dipshit. I was implying if I was lying I could have still continued lying. Fuck dude......

You implied with your first comment that you give because you want to. That in every language means, you give to charity. No one says I give (aka taxes) because I want to. But whatever you have to do to feel better. Everyone now knows that you are a piece of shit that lies about giving to charity for your own political expedience. That’s sub human machz snotty bullshit.