Check your account email address ×

Repuke Jesus

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

When Jesus said that he meant YOU should do it snot. Not just say someone should do it and leave it at that.

so how many are you taking in?

I’m giving money to give them food, drink and shelter. Because I want to, and I’m not even a religious person. :news:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I’m giving money to give them food, drink and shelter. Because I want to, and I’m not even a religious person. :news:

Sure ya are.. You’re just another slacktivist mindless twat following whatever DUh tells you. You’re basically a higher functioning MC..

• Haha 1

Good ole liberals. Want to be judged by their words and not their actions. Want to look like good people without being good people 

another place they’re like this is with taxes. Cry their flappy vaginas about taxes shelters yet use everyone tax shelter that they can. Never voluntarily pay more tax. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Post proof of you donating. You did it online obviously if you did. They all send confirmation emails. Let’s see it MC...

Will need confirmation of amount and date :lol: 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

“No you are!!!”

lol nice comeback you fucking snake ass liar. Nothing can be more distasteful than someone lying about giving to charity to look cool. What a fucking cunt. 

I was referring to my taxes you inbred dumb fuck. While I do give to charities, I have not given any to this cause, that I am aware of anyway. I say that because I give my cousin some donations each year, as he volunteers in Central America. He’s a dr

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I was referring to my taxes you inbred dumb fuck. While I do give to charities, I have not given any to this cause, that I am aware of anyway. I say that because I give my cousin some donations each year, as he volunteers in Central America. He’s a dr

Bahahahahhahahahahhaha!!! You get caught with your pants down and claim you donate because you pay taxes?!

9 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Good ole liberals. Want to be judged by their words and not their actions. Want to look like good people without being good people 

another place they’re like this is with taxes. Cry their flappy vaginas about taxes shelters yet use everyone tax shelter that they can. Never voluntarily pay more tax. 

don't do as I do do as I say

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I was confused too.  Sure sounded like you  were implying check in the mail. 

😂

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Because you want to? Um, you pay taxes cause you have to. Look at you weasel out you disgusting piece of shit. Fucking Christ, you just got mother fucking Khashoggi’d.....