Check your account email address ×

Repuke Jesus

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sweet fuck!  "I donate to charity through my taxes."

I mean....this is painful.  Fucking lubrulz wouldn't be caught dead with their hands in their own pockets.

You also contribute through taxes to droning brown people as does Snot :news: 

holy fuck :lol:

if i wanted to "pretend" i gave money thru charity to help these people, i would have said "i give to charities to help these people". i would have said it now, and the many other times some of you morons accuse me of not taking these people into my home. :lol: more proof some of you simply are not very bright. like we needed any more proof of that. poor momo even thought s pump was saying i owned everybody  :lmao:

54 minutes ago, Momorider said:

What the fuck is your story white knighting Snot at ever chance :dunno: You have a stoke or something 

Pardon me? You won't find me white Knighting Snot ever, anywhere, ever. It was in reference to my good friend XLT buying up all of Slingers land and turning it into  a landfill.

Now say you're sorry. 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

but let's try to veer off topic some more, to try and hide the fact you right wing, church loving fools are a bunch of dumb ass liars.  :news:

You. Got. Owned.

STFU and take it like the little bitch you are.

5 minutes ago, s pump said:

Pardon me? You won't find me white Knighting Snot ever, anywhere, ever. It was in reference to my good friend XLT buying up all of Slingers land and turning it into  a landfill.

Now say you're sorry. 

:lol:poor momo

Edited by Snoslinger

6 minutes ago, s pump said:

Now say you're sorry. 

:finger:

Just now, Snake said:

Tell us more about your free wheeling tax dollars.

i pay lots of them. i don't mind paying most of them, because i still have a good life. i surely don't mind some of them going to help others who are unfortunate. 

:dunno:

what more would you like to know? 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

i pay lots of them. i don't mind paying most of them, because i still have a good life. i surely don't mind some of them going to help others who are unfortunate. 

Just yell OWNED like the idiots do

Edited by Mainecat

Thanks, then, for the $6k bonus my wife got this week. I do appreciate it!

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I love that Slinger is still digging in his hole... No shame. 

tell me something.....

how many times has sludgey made a statement about me not taking immigrants into my home, and me responding with "but my taxes help them". i'd guess several in the last several days alone. so if i wanted to create some lie about charity, why would i have not made up that lie then? to insinuate i do more than just taxes? again, you are not very bright. the company you keep must be wearing off? have you been to some trump rallies by chance? you look the type tbh.

tell me something.....

how many times has sludgey made a statement about me not taking immigrants into my home, and me responding with "but my taxes help them". i'd guess several in the last several days alone. so if i wanted to create some lie about charity, why would i have not made up that lie then? to insinuate i do more than just taxes? again, you are not very bright. the company you keep must be wearing off? have you been to some trump rallies by chance? you look the type tbh.

I give even though I ain't religious.  Taxes, donchaknow?

Omg :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Thanks, then, for the $6k bonus my wife got this week. I do appreciate it!

you're welcome. she probably deserved it too, in all seriousness. 

was that supposed to be a knock on me or something?

but prepare yourself for a wrath of shit from the anti-gov workers in here...... oh wait :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

you're welcome. she probably deserved it too, in all seriousness. 

was that supposed to be a knock on me or something?

but prepare yourself for a wrath of shit from the anti-gov workers in here...... oh wait :lol:

I embrace it.