Check your account email address ×

Seems many here forget our history.....

Those that seek asylum in the US should be given the chance they deserve. To solve their exodus we need to help improve their economies and stop their gang run countries from killing them.

The New Colossus

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Emma Lazarus
November 2, 1883

• Platinum Contributing Member

So........stick our noses in their business?   

BTW its not 1883.   

Would you honestly open your home to a family or two?

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Mainecat said:

I have. How about you?

Sorry.   I don't believe you've taken in refugee or asylum seekers from a foreign country.

I'd rather help them in their home country.  

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh so you’ve taken on asylum seeking Central American families? Lol shut the fuck up hhahaha. What a liar. 

Also...he doesn't know what qualifications for "asylum" are in the least.

Just now, DAVE said:

For free no....if he did he got compensated bigly im thinking.

My guess is, if he actually has taken anyone in outside of his icky bloodline, it's a chinese exchange student he was paid $1000/month to keep in his basement and feed rice....and film him over the coffee can.  :lmao:

• Haha 1

Just now, Highmark said:

Come on MC.....lets see some proof.   Hiring cheap illegal labor to finish your mancave doesn't count.  :lol:  

OR THIS!  :lol:

Maybe him and his Commando-Special Forces-Seal KerNal friend went in together for some cheap labor?

one of my liberal customers took in a family after Katrina.  after mooching money from every one in the neighborhood contributing nothing like helping clean or yard work . after 3 mo the owner asked them to make plasns to find new housing with in 3 weeks . well then they came home to a robed blind house . lmfao  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

one of my liberal customers took in a family after Katrina.  after mooching money from every one in the neighborhood contributing nothing like helping clean or yard work . after 3 mo the owner asked them to make plasns to find new housing with in 3 weeks . well then they came home to a robed blind house . lmfao  

I've got better stories than that.  Holy shit.  "No good dead goes unpunished"....especially when you take human garbage into your home.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I've got better stories than that.  Holy shit.  "No good dead goes unpunished"....especially when you take human garbage into your home.

yeah this is a million buck home . they fucking paid us to rush job getting the wet bar made in to a full kitchen and add a bedroom in the basement for theses people they paid to get up here. people in the neighborhood offered them jobs no go . one would think people would be a bit smarter than that but no .

I really don’t care if anyone here believes me. I never brag and never will.

Seems many here don’t care about the countries future. Immigrants contribute to everything from tax revenue to developing new technologies. 

its sad the racist comes out here much sooner than it ever did in the past. I should have expected it from the moral less back pack generation.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Seems many here don’t care about the countries future. Immigrants contribute to everything from tax revenue to developing new technologies. 

its sad the racist comes out here much sooner than it ever did in the past. I should have expected it from the moral less back pack generation.

I took in a 16 year old boy who had no use for his own father. He didn't pay and I didn't ask. He finished his school here, he is raising his family here, he is running a full time business WHILE working full shift at Bath. He owns 3 properties already. And I can prove every syllable. He is 100% American, bitch.

You go ahead and get your people. No one believes you. :lol:

Oh... tell us... was this person you pulled from certain death a Japanese by chance? :pc:

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

fuck you and your racist bull shit..  Anyone who doesn't agree is a racist.. Im so fucking fed up with this bullshit narrative.

Stick it in your ass

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

unless it is some fucking slant that wants,to come here then we all know just how soon your raisist ass will be singing a new toon 

21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why do you feel the need to lie about this? It’s pathetic. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Jesus come on dude.   Back on the old HCSCE and the beginning of FSCE you were as anti illegal immigration as me.   You telling me you now are hosting asylum families.   :lol:  This has nothing to fucking to do with race.   My son has dated a girl with Mexican heritage for 3 years now and I treat her like she's my daughter.  If there were 5,000 white nooks trying to get into the country my position would be exactly the same.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Snake said:

I took in a 16 year old boy who had no use for his own father. He didn't pay and I didn't ask. He finished his school here, he is raising his family here, he is running a full time business WHILE working full shift at Bath. He owns 3 properties already. And I can prove every syllable. He is 100% American, bitch.

You go ahead and get your people. No one believes you. :lol:

Oh... tell us... was this person you pulled from certain death a Japanese by chance? :pc:

:lol:

Not a chance.