Check your account email address ×

Saudi Arabia.

22 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

$6.00 dollar gas coming right up if our government takes any action against Saudi.  We really need to speed up federal oil lease in places like ANWR and around the entire country

Who gives a fuck

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wow. Got any context?  I havent been following along. Almost looks like his hands are tied behind his back. Crazy shit. 

Dude.....have you been under a rock for the last 17 years?

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wow. Got any context?  I havent been following along. Almost looks like his hands are tied behind his back. Crazy shit. 

Kamikaze from the 100th floor swan dive to the street, are just lyrics................I'm sure the swan dive from the 100th floor is more difficult than it sounds.

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

We should have turned Saudi Arabia into glass after 9/11

Pffftttt....apparently it made more sense to keep kissing their ass while destroying Iraq.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Kamikaze from the 100th floor swan dive to the street, are just lyrics................I'm sure the swan dive from the 100th floor is more difficult than it sounds.

That's a great song! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Sorry. I thought that was a picture from today or this week. After all, Sept 11 was over a month ago. 

Here's something more current, I'm sure the screams were terrible. You might think it sucks that the Turks had the Consuls office wired, but they did.

Just put the headphones on :thumb:

Audio Contains Gruesome Details of Khashoggi Killing, Turkish Official Says

ISTANBUL — His killers were waiting when Jamal Khashoggi walked into the Saudi consulate in Istanbul two weeks ago. They severed his fingers during an interrogation and later beheaded and dismembered him, according to details from audio recordings published in the Turkish news media on Wednesday.

It was all over within a few minutes, the recordings suggested.

After he was shown into the office of the Saudi consul, Mohammad al-Otaibi, the agents seized Mr. Khashoggi almost immediately and began to beat and torture him, eventually cutting off his fingers, the senior Turkish official said.

“Do this outside. You will put me in trouble,” Mr. al-Otaibi, the consul, told them, according to the Turkish official and the report in Yeni Safak, both citing audio recordings said to have been obtained by Turkish intelligence.

“If you want to live when you come back to Arabia, shut up,” one of the agents replied, according to both the official and the newspaper.

“Horrendous tortures were committed on Khashoggi, who came to the consulate for documents,” the Yeni Safak account said.

As they cut off Mr. Khashoggi’s head and dismembered his body, a doctor of forensics who had been brought along for the dissection and disposal had some advice for the others, according to the senior Turkish official.

Listen to music, he told them, as he put on headphones himself. That was what he did to ease the tension when doing such work, the official said, describing the contents of the audio recording.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/audio-contains-gruesome-details-of-khashoggi-killing-turkish-official-says/ar-BBOvRon

That prince is fucking done. They better get him outta there or the shit is going to hit the fan. Those were his boys that did this...pretty obvious at this point.

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Reserch the pic when you are sitting around doing nothing , Tom. Pretty interesting stuff from the person who shot it and a lot of effort has gone into tying to determine who the person in the pic actually is . IMO , this is one of the saddest pictures that I have seen in my lifetime . :bc:

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Reserch the pic when you are sitting around doing nothing , Tom. Pretty interesting stuff from the person who shot it and a lot of effort has gone into tying to determine who the person in the pic actually is . IMO , this is one of the saddest pictures that I have seen in my lifetime . :bc:

Without a doubt a very sad picture. I cant imagine having to make that decision. Just unreal. 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Here's something more current, I'm sure the screams were terrible. You might think it sucks that the Turks had the Consuls office wired, but they did.

Just put the headphones on :thumb:

Does Trump believe it was planned yet?

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

That prince is fucking done. They better get him outta there or the shit is going to hit the fan. Those were his boys that did this...pretty obvious at this point.

Who’s they? He cleaned out anyone that could challenge him. Over the last year he’s done a complete purge of the royal family. He’s stripped billions from family members while consolidating power. I doubt that he’s going anywhere. 

41 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Who’s they? He cleaned out anyone that could challenge him. Over the last year he’s done a complete purge of the royal family. He’s stripped billions from family members while consolidating power. I doubt that he’s going anywhere. 

So you think we’ll see the “rogue elements in the admin” narrative and the “prince didn’t know anything about it” coming shortly even though it smells like BS? What else could they possibly say? :dunno: 

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Who gives a fuck

When the majority of people that are paying it at the pumps is who gives a fuck...  good shit the melt downs at $4 a gallon were epic enough and the blame game running rampant..  they will be whining and crying and looking to lay blame while being the ones that called for a response to Saudi killing a person that very few knew who they were until they were killed

i can’t seem to give a shit though as I have a company truck and unlimited fuel.  

But I don’t think we need to police this or the world anymore so no need to get involved with Saudi for handling their business...

9 hours ago, BOHICA said:

When the majority of people that are paying it at the pumps is who gives a fuck...  good shit the melt downs at $4 a gallon were epic enough and the blame game running rampant..  they will be whining and crying and looking to lay blame while being the ones that called for a response to Saudi killing a person that very few knew who they were until they were killed

i can’t seem to give a shit though as I have a company truck and unlimited fuel.  

But I don’t think we need to police this or the world anymore so no need to get involved with Saudi for handling their business...

Not to mention that high energy costs are one of the 3 major ingridiants in a recession.

12 hours ago, Edmo said:

He’s not done.  Trump will do whatever he’s told. Just like Bush did. 

The only question is whether Putin has more control of the USA or Saudi Arabia has more control.