Check your account email address ×

Things that would prevent you from being on the Supreme Court

BOHICA

• Gold Member

I’ll start.....

8th grade....  Fall/winter of 1990...  Jr high dance.  Dancing with Kari to Motly Crue’s Without You.  I popped wood and it may have touched her through my pants and her dress as we slow danced.  In my defense she grabbed my ass a time or 2 during the dance and I don’t recall if I may have touched her butt as well....  But I remember popping wood and it touching her through my and her clothes.  Fuck I’m sorry!!!!

what have you done in your life that would prevent you from being on the Supreme Court by today’s standards?

13 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I’ll start.....

8th grade....  Fall/winter of 1990...  Jr high dance.  Dancing with Kari to Motly Crue’s Without You.  I popped wood and it may have touched her through my pants and her dress as we slow danced.  In my defense she grabbed my ass a time or 2 during the dance and I don’t recall if I may have touched her butt as well....  But I remember popping wood and it touching her through my and her clothes.  Fuck I’m sorry!!!!

what have you done in your life that would prevent you from being on the Supreme Court by today’s standards?

Thats it? You should have gotten a BJ at least. :lol:

Things that should prevent someone from being an sc justice include ...

Writing opinions stating that the boogeyman of the day is cause for removing the rights of free citizens to provide the illusion of safety.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Writing opinions stating that the boogeyman of the day is cause for removing the rights of free citizens to provide the illusion of safety.

againanagainanagainanagainanagainanagainanagain

Being a white male , way to many fist fights back in the day ( no criminal charges , but police reports ) , not a d/r shyster bar club member of unaccountability , getting booted from hcs, some photo's of a birthday suit snowmobile ride at a bar in the U.P. that is still on the wall , hater of all things beer , started out as a hard core dem , then  slowly switched to a  moderate Repub , now a independent  multi party voter or fucking leave it blank because sometimes they all suck, worked on two local campaigns to oust a fucking crooked , prosecuting attorney and sheriff that was very successful  but we failed at ousting the judge.

Edited by hwytohell
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

9 arrests for driving after suspension

possession of weed multiple times

possession of coke once

Pulled over and interrogated with 52 lbs of reefer in the trunk by NJ state troopers. 

Sneaking into Canada on more then one occasion.

the list goes on. I couldn't be a dog catcher.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

9 arrests for driving after suspension

possession of weed multiple times

possession of coke once

Pulled over and interrogated with 52 lbs of reefer in the trunk by NJ state troopers. 

Sneaking into Canada on more then one occasion.

the list goes on. I couldn't be a dog catcher.

Oh man, that hadt'a hurt.  I bet they thought they won the NJ lottery.:lol:

• USA Contributing Member

In 4th grade while at school waiting for the bus we (boys) we’re throwing snowballs at darleen brundage as she walked home. I threw a pretty wild one that got her in the face right in her glasses.

in kindergarten during story time I would sit next to Jill  Ivers and stick my hand under her dress and play with her snatch. I think it was consensual,  she never pulled my hand away.  

Edited by $poorsledder$

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Nobodies rights were removed so :wrong: