Check your account email address ×

NH property owner kills 3 cubs going after honey

ckf

23 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

I used to hunt (birds) don't really have time anymore. Many if my friends, neighbors and wife's family all hunt deer and some do turkeys too. I think it is still a necessary function to maintain balance between us and nature. And probably even needed more with some species. 

But what I don't care for are trophy hunters and poachers. People who kill animals just to say they killed them. I have known some of these people and can honestly say that in every case these are not people I would be friends with. And would probably run over with my truck a few times if I had a chance. Just degenerate pieces of shit. 

Image result for donald trump trophy hunting

Just now, Angry ginger said:

is that any different than th trump children.  lets face the fact normal rules don't apply to the rich and their spawn

No its not....but ballsack thinks it is apparently. 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Hard to believe but they didn't show the part where they dip the buns in butter and toast them afterwords.  Meatheads! :wall:

Their fried chicken is really good,not all locations have it. They stopped selling it at the one by me. I think they could be razzzist. I should call and complain. Come to think about it,the White Castle next store to it closed down? It really sucks living in white america.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What does that have to do with killing animals that shouldn't be killed?

Has anyone ever told you that fat, ugly, and stupid is no way to go through life? If not consider yourself told :lol:

Exactly the way I describe Dirtroad Dave :lmao: Still remember the pic of the fat slob sitting in the Lil moped at Capt. Storms :lol: 

• Haha 1