Check your account email address ×

NH property owner kills 3 cubs going after honey

ckf

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

WUT???? :dunno:

I was referring to this...

I never let any passing cars see my hunter orange when I go out back. The reason being is that if some passing animal lover knows I'm a hunter, they could do something. I am firmly convinced that animal rights activists would kill hunters if they could get away with it.   

I was on rt. 93 northbound beyond Concord. NH, many years ago wearing a camo shirt. A passing girl looked like she wanted to claw my eyes out. Animal activists have a hatred that can't be explained. 

3 hours ago, xcr700 said:

I was referring to this...

I never let any passing cars see my hunter orange when I go out back. The reason being is that if some passing animal lover knows I'm a hunter, they could do something. I am firmly convinced that animal rights activists would kill hunters if they could get away with it.   

I was on rt. 93 northbound beyond Concord. NH, many years ago wearing a camo shirt. A passing girl looked like she wanted to claw my eyes out. Animal activists have a hatred that can't be explained. 

Carrots, bush???? I don't do drugs dude. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:bc::  It's been a few years.

Man, that think doesn't want anything to do with you.  I've yelled at them and chased them out of my yard for destroying the bird feeders.  Don't get me wrong...there was no chance it was gonna beat me to my door if things wen't wrong.  But, they'd just as soon be left alone and get the fuck out when hassled.  Damn those things can fucking haul ass too!  There was this one though...that did'nt run but rather took his time...and my bird feeder with him.  He walked right past my back door as I was standing there. I could  have thrown a saddle on him. Had to be a 400 pounder!  My wife screamed.... "GO GET A GUN!!!!!"   :lol:

@ dudes out hiking. They stop for a snack and a drink of water. All of a sudden a bear approaches. One guy leans down to make sure he shoe laces are tied. His frind says " why are you doing that , you cant outrun him"

He responds " I don't have to outrun him , I only have to outrun you"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

@ dudes out hiking. They stop for a snack and a drink of water. All of a sudden a bear approaches. One guy leans down to make sure he shoe laces are tied. His frind says " why are you doing that , you cant outrun him"

He responds " I don't have to outrun him , I only have to outrun you"

:lol:

My old man was chased up a tree by a big blacky in Alaska.  After the bear left and he shimmied down.  He looked up and wondered how in the hell he climbed up that tree.  He said the first limb was probably 20 feet up!  I thinks he made the jump.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My old man was chased up a tree by a big blacky in Alaska.  After the bear left and he shimmied down.  He looked up and wondered how in the hell he climbed up that tree.  He said the first limb was probably 20 feet up!  I thinks he made the jump.  :lol: 

smells like a fake story 

Just now, Zambroski said:

That's your breath you are smelling.  Try listerine.  Aren't you a dentist?  Your "chiclets" weren't just made for skinning dicks you know.

did it feel good to lie to strangers? :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

did it feel good to lie to strangers? :lol: 

It's my old mans story.  Verified by his teammates that watched it.  Now, the "jumping 20 feet to the first branch" part was exagerated for fun.

Just  enjoy the story.  Or, is  it that you can't?  Poor guy.  Polaris guys have a really bad sense of humor....along with poor purchasing choices.  :lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

It's my old mans story.  Verified by his teammates that watched it.  Now, the "jumping 20 feet to the first branch" part was exagerated for fun.

Just  enjoy the story.  Or, is  it that you can't?  Poor guy.  Polaris guys have a really bad sense of humor....along with poor purchasing choices.  :lol: 

Hes a ginger....we all know what kind of troublemakers they are.... :lol:

The other ginger went and chased woolie off ffs!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

black bears are excellent climbers.  so.....

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

yes they are, but I also know of someone that was chased up a tree by a black bear. It didn't follow him up the tree, but it hung out on the ground bellow for a while. The guy didn't dare get down even after it left.  He was in the tree for four hours before the guy haying his field turned his tractor off to check something and heard him yelling for help. :lol:

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Hes a ginger....we all know what kind of troublemakers they are.... :lol:

The other ginger went and chased woolie off ffs!!!

Yeah....has Woolie come back at all...on either stage?  That's some weak shit.

Just now, Kev144 said:

Maybe he wasn't hungry.  Maybe he just wanted my old man out of his territory.  Maybe he wasn't a good tree climer.  Maybe he lost his claws in a fight.  Maybe he sprained an ankle during chase.  Maybe he had a fear of heights.  Maybe he had a bark alergy.  Maybe pine oil made him itch.  Maybe he saw half a dozen of my old mans squad looking at him down the sights of their "boom sitcks".  Maybe if you ate less man cum....your breath wouldn't stick so  bad.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

yes they are, but I also know of someone that was chased up a tree by a black bear. It didn't follow him up the tree, but it hung out on the ground bellow for a while. The guy didn't dare get down even after it left.  He was in the tree for four hours before the guy haying his field turned his tractor off to check something and heard him yelling for help. :lol:

you just couldnt let me have my fun by making him sweat a little :lol: :bc: 

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

Fun? If you keep fucking with him he is going to start replying with his novels again. That effects us all, not just you :lol: 

Just now, ckf said:

Fun? If you keep fucking with him he is going to start replying with his novels again. That effects us all, not just you :lol: 

i think he just insulted me with a short story. i couldnt get far into it :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Kev144 said:

Are you new here?  :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

i think he just insulted me with a short story. i couldnt get far into it :lol: 

I did.  You not being able to "get far into it" was part  of it.

Keep it up...........see what happens.   :lmao:

Image result for chiclets

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

i-aint-scared-4x0las.jpg

ALWAYS, MY FRIEND!  ALWAYS!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

i will give him credit.. i dont have the balls to buy and trust an arctic cat to bring me home.  

The reason you don't is because you don't have balls.  You were partially correct.

Did they never drop or did you have them removed yourself?  :lol: