Check your account email address ×

Accuser will not testify on Monday

jtssrx

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Priorities.   You’re a pro Dumper so the fact is you really don’t give a fuck about women making their own healthcare decisions. 

You are a fucking idiot.  The far right does not constitute the whole party.  Just because idiocy and infantilism affects your party largely as a whole doesn’t mean you can project.

Chinless goober.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Priorities.   You’re a pro Dumper so the fact is you really don’t give a fuck about women making their own healthcare decisions. 

See that's your problem. You cant understand the simple fact that because someone voted against swillary and supports some of the things Trump does dosnt make them a Trumper. 

But that's perfectly fine. As it means democrats still havnt figured out why they lost the last election. 

Personally I find anyone who agrees with either party 100%  to be a no mind sheep. 

So come on , give us a good loud Blahhhhh

• Like 2

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

See that's your problem. You cant understand the simple fact that because someone voted against swillary and supports some of the things Trump does dosnt make them a Trumper. 

But that's perfectly fine. As it means democrats still havnt figured out why they lost the last election. 

Personally I find anyone who agrees with either party 100%  to be a no mind sheep. 

:goodpost:

9 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

And how does your diatribe refute your priorities......

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And how does your diatribe refute your priorities......

My priorities are trade and Illegal immigration. 

I had 2 choices 1 more of the same or 2 , take a chance that something may at least be tried. May not accomplish jack shit , but at least tried. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No, it can't be said 

Men cause 100% of unwanted pregnancy due to irresponsible ejaculation.

Well if she didn't let him in there in the 1st place then he wouldn't be ejaculating in theee.  

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

Well if she didn't let him in there in the 1st place then he wouldn't be ejaculating in theee.  

Why do you hate women so much?  Did you and @Angry ginger have the same failures with women that cause your hatred towards them? 

27 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Why do you hate women so much?  Did you and @Angry ginger have the same failures with women that cause your hatred towards them? 

Not anti women in any way shape or form I'm pro personal responsibility on all sides.

Honestly pointing the finger at just the man makes women look weak and irresponsible but Hey your side does that all the time

Edited by Highmark

4 hours ago, motonoggin said:

You keep making excuses for irresponsible ejaculations. Men 100% control where they ejaculate.

Well white man am I right I mean they are the ones were truly responsible for everything .

23 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not anti women in any way shape or form I'm pro personal responsibility on all sides.

Honestly pointing the finger at just the man makes women look weak and irresponsible but Hey your side does that all the time

You’re very anti woman and old school supporter of male dominance.  That’s obvious.  And you’re also hypocritical......because slurping the sweat beads off Dumps nut sack 24/7 and being a strong believer in personal responsibility are contradictory :lmao: SBYL Dumbfuck 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re very anti woman and old school supporter of male dominance.  That’s obvious.  And you’re also hypocritical......because slurping the sweat beads off Dumps nut sack 24/7 and being a strong believer in personal responsibility are contradictory :lmao: SBYL Dumbfuck 

Beta fucking cuck!

”MY WOMAN IS DOMINATE OVER ME!!!!  I’m proud to be a cuck!!!!”

:lol:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

More homosexual references ude does your wife know?  What am I saying of course  she knows. 

Edited by Highmark

7 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

no you didn't because even as shitty as he has been Trump still the better option-  he gave america confidence hillary would not have done that.  

Confidence :lol:

why don’t you just come out of the closet now that your rww buds showed their true colors? Why do you feel like you need to remain tethered to the rww base?

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Confidence :lol:

why don’t you just come out of the closet now that your rww buds showed their true colors? Why do you feel like you need to remain tethered to the rww base?

Hes right though.

14 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The only people Trump gave confidence to were aging and marginalized white people who felt their ability to identify with the ruling class slipping away.

Or anyone who produces anything