Check your account email address ×

Accuser will not testify on Monday

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member

Its all about delay nothing more.   FBI vetted him 6 times already.   They don't investigate claims of sexual assault....local police do.  Move to a vote.   Even Feinstein said she don't know if she is being truthful.  

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its all about delay nothing more.   FBI vetted him 6 times already.   They don't investigate claims of sexual assault....local police do.  Move to a vote.   Even Feinstein said she don't know if she is being truthful.  

It sucks not getting you way. 

20 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It sucks not getting you way. 

yes it must suck to be you the last few yrs . guess this will be 2 judges of the highest court and that is just a,drop. the courts have been getting re shaped across the country whyle you girls worry about worthless going no place shit . 

enjoy the next 20 yrs of rulings lmfao 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

yes it must suck to be you the last few yrs . guess this will be 2 judges of the highest court and that is just a,drop. the courts have been getting re shaped across the country whyle you girls worry about worthless going no place shit . 

enjoy the next 20 yrs of rulings lmfao 

Actually us men will be fine. It's going to be our daughters that'll really suffer. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

Actually us men will be fine. It's going to be our daughters that'll really suffer. 

why? because they can no longer use condoms or take the pill or use foam or use implants or diagrams or any of the other methods of birth control other than abortion that will still  be leagal for the rest of your life .

I for 1 hope we  get some much needed stipulations like say late term and deff partal birth .but I really doubt it 

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

why? because they can no longer use condoms or take the pill or use foam or use implants or diagrams or any of the other methods of birth control other than abortion that will still  be leagal for the rest of your life .

I for 1 hope we  get some much needed stipulations like say late term and deff partal birth .but I really doubt it 

I'm betting you probably have never once considered that men are actually responsible for unwanted pregnancy, not women. Women just deal with the consequences.

• Thanks 1

It looks like this is the new liberal go to plan to get their way. Dig up some loony broad from  35 years years ago and make a vague accusation.  This stinks of politics.,  We have moron liberal professors shooting themselves to protest Trump, and people think this women is telling the truth and deserves sympathy. the left i  our country has become a deranged bunch of lunatics.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I'm betting you probably have never once considered that men are actually responsible for unwanted pregnancy, not women. Women just deal with the consequences.

Ya because spreading your legs and allowing a man to ejaculate inside you had zero to do with the women.

17 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

so it is all the man's fault .ok got it lol 

are you saying a woman who is sexualy active shold have no responsability to practace safe sex it should all fall on the man? why do you think a woman is to stupid to buy condoms or are they to week to ask a man to put one on ?

or are they to a sent minded to take the pill or put in any other numbers of foams if they don't care about the other std out there a Jimmy would help keep out