Check your account email address ×

Fuck Trump

BOHICA

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Should just wipe this piece of shit program out!

https://www.ssa.gov/planners/maxtax.html

so now you are apposed to sticking it to the rich ? 

way I see it is you pay SS on all the money you make in a yr ? 

no longer cap at your first 125k 

am I for more tax ? no not at all 

but I am still better off with this and the tax cuts than I was before 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Much much better than Obama or Bush so far.....which isn't saying anything really positive I guess

true, and better than what we would have had with the alternative....BUT, still a person that has no business in the white house. Over 300 million people and these three were the best we could find in past 17 years. it would seem, honest intelligent leaders are simply not interested in politics.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

so now you are apposed to sticking it to the rich ? 

way I see it is you pay SS on all the money you make in a yr ? 

no longer cap at your first 125k 

am I for more tax ? no not at all 

but I am still better off with this and the tax cuts than I was before 

So an employee puts in 6.2% of pay a year in social security....  Their employer puts in 6.2% in as well....  on a $128400 you have $15921 going in to SS a year.  your benefit for that if you retire at SS retirement age, 67 years old, is a few bucks over 3000 a month if you made 128,400 every year until retirement....  Imagine somebody putting that much extra coin into their own 401k every year for 30, 40, 50 years.  If you decide to retire early according to SS admin and retire at 62 your benefit is around 2k a month for the $15 plus k going in for 30 plus years.

So kindly fuck off on your belief in a horrible government program.

Edited by BOHICA

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Not even close to either one, he is far more damaging to our country than Bush or Obama.

Neal

What kind of drugs are you on?

7 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

So an employee puts in 6.2% of pay a year in social security....  Their employer puts in 6.2% in as well....  on a $128400 you have $15921 going in to SS a year.  your benefit for that if you retire at SS retirement age, 67 years old, is a few bucks over 3000 a month if you made 128,400 every year until retirement....  Imagine somebody putting that much extra coin into their own 401k every year for 30, 40, 50 years.  If you decide to retire early according to SS admin and retire at 62 your benefit is around 2k a month for the $15 plus k going in for 30 plus years.

:bc:

25 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

True, you will never collect enough social security to equal what you put into it. 

14 hours ago, BOHICA said:

people won't put there own money in a,401k . and we know one way or a other we the people will pay the  ill for them .

I have no faith in as. that is why I am a corporation who only pays him self about 12 grand a yr .

going any other rout is a chump game.

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

people won't put there own money in a,401k . and we know one way or a other we the people will pay the  ill for them .

I have no faith in as. that is why I am a corporation who only pays him self about 12 grand a yr .

going any other rout is a chump game.

Easy...  mandate it that people put it in a 401k...  that way people that contribute actually get what they put in.  

I don’t have a single guy on my crew, 10 guys that don't max out 401 ($18500) contributions, they all max it out.....   as well as they all make enough to max social security every year.  All would love to have almost $16k extra that goes into SS and put into their 401’s....

Edited by BOHICA

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Easy...  mandate it that people put it in a 401k...  that way people that contribute actually get what they put in.  

I don’t have a single guy on my crew...10 guys that max out 401 ($18500) contributions as well as make enough to max social security.  All would love to to have almost $16k extra that goes into SS and put into their 401’s....

they won't you know it I know it .and imho that is illegal. 

just like saying you must buy health insurance 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

they won't you know it I know it .and imho that is illegal. 

just like saying you must buy health insurance 

Oh they all voluntary max there 401’s out now.  If they were allowed to put the SS contributions into a 401 they would in a heart beat!

Edited by BOHICA

13 hours ago, hwytohell said:

S.S. was started when coal was king . When a coal miner died in the mine , his family was fucked. Fast forward  today , every scum sucking politician has had his hands in the till , since the system started.

So that's why Trump gives his salary to a charity?